Kristie is very Curious about Big Blacks cocks!!

Glad to see another gorgeous white girl saying no to white boys and going for the BBC. White women only deserve the best and thats BBC, and we white males realise that and fully support you :)

Yes Kristie, you are more than worthy to receive the black mans dick. I am also proud to hear that you are considering going black for the first time and leaving the small white dicks to be beat off by their owners lol.

Sooo, let me say with confidence that you deserve the black man and he deserves you. Now go get that black dick inside that pretty white body of yours.

Well its now reality this White Chick is ready to turn to the brothas for sex since the black man knows how to fuck like no white boy ever has or ever will. Now she want to find a bull with every thick inch of big black dick i can get with him!!!
Who runs this fucking site? Black racist separatists? HAHAHA
A white girl would never say such a thing. This black dude pretending to be a white girl has obviously never had a real conversation with a 22 yr old white girl. The photos are not consistent and are obviously stolen from at least 2 different real girls' facebook accounts.
Moronic site.
What are you idiots trying to achieve with this BS site?

Yes Kristie, you are more than worthy to receive the black mans dick. I am also proud to hear that you are considering going black for the first time and leaving the small white dicks to be beat off by their owners lol.

Sooo, let me say with confidence that you deserve the black man and he deserves you. Now go get that black dick inside that pretty white body of yours.
I see fagboy or pretend-black guy with psychological issues is at it again.

Ready , you been ready for quite sometime. Bulls will be lining up too get a number for such a lovely looking star in the making... Wishing you nothing shorter than Greatness...

As I've seen asked before - how do these old threads get resurrected, where the original poster hasn't been "seen" in months or years - almost a full year, in this case?

She was mouth-wateringly cute, though..... ;)

:blackheart: Lanie

Back