Knowing what you know now

gr8hubby

Male
Gold Member
From
UT, US
Knowing what you know now, would you go back to your younger years and your first times and only be with BBC?

My perspective is a little different I think. I would think if your first time was with a huge BBC it might hurt so bad you would not enjoy it. By having some white boys first it might help get you used to and prepared for the huge BBC's.

The reason I ask is my oldest ******* turned 18 over the weekend and my wife was taking her out for a weekend of mom and ******* adult fun. I suspect it's nothing to wild, but I can also imagine her mom introducing her to some of her BBC friends for her first time with a man. I want it to be wonderful, but also don't want it to ruin her.

I wouldn't worry too much. If she's 18, she has probably already experienced a few white dicks and is primed for having some BBC fun with Mom. I'm sure that your wife will match her up one of her studs that she knows will break her in gently ... at least at first! ;)

In all our teenage years!!! We gals dreamed about guys and the bodies we wanted, thought about gal/gal thing too, but the old saying (if I knew then what I know now)!!!!!!! I would jump straight to.. no panties and give me black!!!!!

I think all of us, if given the opportunity to go back and change some decision/action of our past, would probably change a few things.
I can honestly say, however, as far as my decision to date/marry my wife, and the things she and I have done together since getting married, I wouldn't change a thing. And there's no doubt, I've given her a few "challenges" in our time together, and she's responded admirably.
gif_YellowBall-love.gif Mac

I think all of us, if given the opportunity to go back and change some decision/action of our past, would probably change a few things.
I can honestly say, however, as far as my decision to date/marry my wife, and the things she and I have done together since getting married, I wouldn't change a thing. And there's no doubt, I've given her a few "challenges" in our time together, and she's responded admirably.
View attachment 397648 Mac
Classy Mac. Very classy.

Back