Knowing Black Cock Taste

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
atlanta1_2.jpgatlanta1_3.jpg

There’s still lots of white women in the U.S., who as yet haven’t been with a black man before. They’ve never chatted with one, never been friends with one … and most certainly haven’t got the chance yet to even invite one over to their homes. Makes you wonder if they could actually tell the difference between a black cock from a typical white cock if they were blindfolded enough.

Hard as the question it might be, but ask yourself this, ladies (as well as some of you white bois who love sucking black cock), what you feel is the difference between you sucking and being fucked by a black man as it would be to when you’re screwing a white prick. Now, before you ring up any alarm bells on this, I want to let you all know there’s much difference. You might as well think that you don’t know what your hubby’s cock tastes like if he blindfolded you amongst other white bois around. For some, it takes time to know this.

View attachment 63869View attachment 63870

There’s still lots of white women in the U.S., who as yet haven’t been with a black man before. They’ve never chatted with one, never been friends with one … and most certainly haven’t got the chance yet to even invite one over to their homes. Makes you wonder if they could actually tell the difference between a black cock from a typical white cock if they were blindfolded enough.

Hard as the question it might be, but ask yourself this, ladies (as well as some of you white bois who love sucking black cock), what you feel is the difference between you sucking and being fucked by a black man as it would be to when you’re screwing a white prick. Now, before you ring up any alarm bells on this, I want to let you all know there’s much difference. You might as well think that you don’t know what your hubby’s cock tastes like if he blindfolded you amongst other white bois around. For some, it takes time to know this.
I would love my bbc virgin wife to go on a taste/try bbc night/day/week LOL.

Back