Know of any wf that didn't like bbc?

Ever know of or hear about a wf or white wife who tried bbc once or twice and didn't like it?
What did she say?

I suppose if they get to the point of doing it then they probably are going to like it, but in every case?
My wife didn't like her first time either. I have my theories as to why, but all she would tell me was he was smaller than me (cock size) and she didn't like it. Some how after finding out about her being with a black man my fantasy was born and she has been hesitant though. She finally opened up and told me she felt self conscience about her body and she fears getting an STD. She has however agreed to give it another shot as long as the black man uses a condom.

gf's first time was with 2 bbc, she loved it, next couple of times were a real letdown, however the guy last weekend restored the faith, him having a 9 inch cock and a filthy line in trash talk helped ! :blackgrimace:

my first BBC experience with a black american wasnt the best; but 'once u go black u never go back' thats the case with me! my husband is african and knows how to push every button....... other guys just wanna come and go.

i had the best sex only a few hours ago with my husband a pure black BBC..... the best sex of my life to be honest. Im a deadset black loving convert....... i love gettin nasty

My wife has a friend who got excited about trying BBC. My wife set her up with two different guys on two different occasions but her friend did not enjoy either time. She said she did not like the way they treated her ... which is exactly what my wife likes best.

No, never. I have female friends who started dating black men and lost interest in white guys, white females who had black sex and were delighted... My fresh ex, asian, is passionate about black guys. She used to be black only but is slightly more open now. Still, she really prefers black men. Even my first "pure" gf seemed very curious about it. She was a very cute PAWG so I hope she got some :).

Guess it mainly depends in the person, the passion, and BBC size.... You have to be a giving lover if you wanna subdue and submit a white woman's will to her BULL!

Guess it mainly depends in the person, the passion, and BBC size.... You have to be a giving lover if you wanna subdue and submit a white woman's will to her BULL!
No COOL points for lackluster performance! When I am indulging a woman in a session I go ABOVE and BEYOND to make her succumb to my willing BBC and my desires to please her EXPECTATIONS

Back