Know of any wf that didn't like bbc?

My wife cucks me with her black lover. All her friends find that very interesting and would also like to try BBC.

A friend of my wife cucks her husband with a black male - with his approval and encouragement. He just doesn't want to have a black baby like my wife and I.

My wife's friend is very sorry that she can't have a black baby as well.

tumblr_oik4p883lf1ss1f6io1_500 (2).gif 00.gif

Kinda makes me wonder if she's into guys at all.
Yep does not like her pussy eaten, anal sex and has never gotten off except by her own hand, her admission on all three accounts. Makes me wonder why she even wanted to marry someone. Possibly just to have a baby which she got the no pussy for any one since. Going on nine years now. Yay for me and she wonders why i get fucked and suck black cock, i feel like less of a man so i get treated like one, better than thinking i am king of my house which is not the case

While I've never met anyone that specifically disliked bbc, i have met women that dont have any special affinity for them. I have been told by a couple ex lovers that i was bigger and more attractive then any of the black men they had dated. I have met women that stated they would never date or fuck a black man but they would never elaborate on why. Some dont care to try others are generally un impressed or have unrealistic expectations. I have honestly though never Met a woman ( personally) that specifically didnt like the bbc they had tried.

My wife cucks me with her black lover. All her friends find that very interesting and would also like to try BBC.

A friend of my wife cucks her husband with a black male - with his approval and encouragement. He just doesn't want to have a black baby like my wife and I.

My wife's friend is very sorry that she can't have a black baby as well.

I always really enjoy the attachments you add to all your posts. I know I might have mentioned it before but thanks for the amazing photos. What's even more amazing is that I haven't seen one photo you've posted more than once.

View attachment 1261817 View attachment 1261816

Back