Know of any wf that didn't like bbc?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rickal66, Feb 3, 2012.

1. rickal66

rickal66 Well-Known Member Real Person

Ever know of or hear about a wf or white wife who tried bbc once or twice and didn't like it?
    What did she say?

I suppose if they get to the point of doing it then they probably are going to like it, but in every case?

J. Beachy likes this.
  2. acord220

acord220 Active Member

US
    I didn't like my first experience, but came back for more (with a different partner) , then back and back. lol

3. J. Beachy

J. Beachy New Member

My wife didn't like her first time either. I have my theories as to why, but all she would tell me was he was smaller than me (cock size) and she didn't like it. Some how after finding out about her being with a black man my fantasy was born and she has been hesitant though. She finally opened up and told me she felt self conscience about her body and she fears getting an STD. She has however agreed to give it another shot as long as the black man uses a condom.

4. adpet1001

adpet1001 Well-Known Member

gf's first time was with 2 bbc, she loved it, next couple of times were a real letdown, however the guy last weekend restored the faith, him having a 9 inch cock and a filthy line in trash talk helped ! :blackgrimace:

5. my first BBC experience with a black american wasnt the best; but 'once u go black u never go back' thats the case with me! my husband is african and knows how to push every button....... other guys just wanna come and go.

6. teninches4Tracy

teninches4Tracy Well-Known Member

Thats because you are a true black cock whore and you love servicing black men. I know this because li am too! !!

thickaussiebbw likes this.
  7. teninches4Tracy

teninches4Tracy Well-Known Member

Lucky lady

8. adpet1001

adpet1001 Well-Known Member

Lucky GREEDY lady :blackgreedy:

9. i had the best sex only a few hours ago with my husband a pure black BBC..... the best sex of my life to be honest. Im a deadset black loving convert....... i love gettin nasty

10. J. Beachy

J. Beachy New Member

Thats awesome