know how to get every inch hard

Teaseandplease

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Maybe I'm speaking from a personal point of view but I will go out and say most men are they same.

I've had so much prissy in my young life ( late 20's) that I need or like; what I call the tease and please. On the regular when I get a quick hard on it is 8.5inch. Enough to get the job done. But when you have that fine mature woman in front of you. And she dresses to please, takes it slow and tease. There is just something that make me grown much more. When she worships my BBC with that look in her eyes. You know fellas; that look that tells you that it is yours hands down. When she applies the right amount of pressure to make your clock swell up just as it would with a penis pump.

That is how a true BBC lover gets every inch out of her black lover. That is how a housewife or girlfriend is suppose to suck a big black cock. When done right I'm a perfect ten. Ten inches of dark thick black cock.

What do you ladies and brothas think? Am I on point or is it just more of a personal preference?

Maybe I'm speaking from a personal point of view but I will go out and say most men are they same.

I've had so much prissy in my young life ( late 20's) that I need or like; what I call the tease and please. On the regular when I get a quick hard on it is 8.5inch. Enough to get the job done. But when you have that fine mature woman in front of you. And she dresses to please, takes it slow and tease. There is just something that make me grown much more. When she worships my BBC with that look in her eyes. You know fellas; that look that tells you that it is yours hands down. When she applies the right amount of pressure to make your clock swell up just as it would with a penis pump.

That is how a true BBC lover gets every inch out of her black lover. That is how a housewife or girlfriend is suppose to suck a big black cock. When done right I'm a perfect ten. Ten inches of dark thick black cock.

What do you ladies and brothas think? Am I on point or is it just more of a personal preference?
I Know What You Mean Bebe.........It Happened To Me So Many Times..........I Swear I Measured His Big Black Cock Before He Entered My Pussy And It Was 9" Only But When He Fucked My Warm Pussy And Took It Out For A Minute I Measured It Again And It Was 11" So Yes Black Cock Can Extend In Size And Expand Inside A Warm Sucking Pussy Too And I Really Feel Black Cocks Really Expand Inside My Pussy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Know What You Mean Bebe.........It Happened To Me So Many Times..........I Swear I Measured His Big Black Cock Before He Entered My Pussy And It Was 9" Only But When He Fucked My Warm Pussy And Took It Out For A Minute I Measured It Again And It Was 11" So Yes Black Cock Can Extend In Size And Expand Inside A Warm Sucking Pussy Too And I Really Feel Black Cocks Really Expand Inside My Pussy.
If you have that super grip you talk about. I will be back in the bay Wednesday .

But I'm just trying to give some woman the insight of what to do. You'd be amazed how many woman have no clue how to handle a real BBC

If you have that super grip you talk about. I will be back in the bay Wednesday .

But I'm just trying to give some woman the insight of what to do. You'd be amazed how many woman have no clue how to handle a real BBC
It took me 15 years of continuos learning and fucking big cock black guys to have the ability to handle real BBC so don't blame some of the inexperienced ladies here and there. I met also some black guys who don't know how to handle a white pussy too.

tape measure is always in my hand bag together with my make up and my lubes too

When you took that 9 inch of BBC was it with condoms or no?

Back