KISSING YOUR LOVER IN FRONT OF YOUR HUSBAND

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I LOVE to kiss!
And I love that first kiss. It tells so much. I can tell if I'm going to go all the way with someone the first time we kiss.
I feel a good kiss all the way down to my toes, and the feeling definitely passes through my crotch on the way down. Just like a romance novel, my knees do get weak when I get a great kiss. I feel butterflies and turn to jelly when a man knows how to kiss me.
When my husband and I had our first threesomes with another guy I was hesitant to kiss the other guy. I think I was nervous about kissing someone in front of my husband. I don't know why. After all if I was going to fuck them why wouldn't I be okay kissing them?
When I'm with someone else it's for the sex. I'm not looking for an emotional connection. Maybe I didn't want my husband to think I was emotionally attached to someone, so I didn't kiss them at first.
That's different now. I know now that my husband is okay with me kissing other men, whether I'm in front of him or alone with them. He knows I like to kiss and he knows it's important to me. I don't hesitate to kiss now. In fact I need it. I prefer to have sex with someone who I like to kiss, and I like to kiss someone when I'm having sex.
Kissing gives me a more intimate connection that makes the sex (and the orgasms) better. Kissing has never brought out any emotional feelings that would be any deeper than the feelings I may already have for someone. Feelings? Yes. To be sure, I do have 'feelings' for the men I'm with. I couldn't have sex with them if I didn't care for them at some level. But kissing doesn't change that or make my feelings any deeper for them.
Kissing just makes me feel more connected. It makes me feel like giving more of myself. It makes me wet and it helps me cum and it makes me feel wanted afterward.
So guys, if you want to get in our pants then kiss us. Kiss us when you greet us. Kiss us deep and wet with passion. Use your lips to tell us how badly you want us. Kiss us to tease us and kiss us when you make love to us. Kiss us as you cum in us and hold and kiss us afterward.
Kissing can't be overrated, not if you want to be with me.

I could not have said it better myself!! Very well-said!

I haven't actually kissed another guy in front of hubby, not even sure I would actually want to, but I can definitely relate to the importance of kissing as part of being intimate with someone. I am definitely into kisses, the deeper and more passionate, the better! :)

Fucking without kissing is kind of like trying to drive a car without turning on the ignition. You don't get very far.

But that is my opinion, you're more than welcome to your own.

It's the difference between sex and lovemaking.

I prefer lovemaking to last for hours, not a quick hump. I want ot worship the female form and make a woman squirm in pleasure for hours and want to experience that again and again.

Sex just for a short quick hump into a hot hole is not enough for me so kissing is all part of the process.

When an African kissed my wife in front of me, which did not happen very often you could see her reserve at this open display melt as the African enjoyed a prolonged kiss and I could see/emphasis with her as her arousal overtook her reserve.

Equally the first time I saw her suck an African cock in front of me her semi-embarassed awkwardness at my presence clearly made her nervous and unsure. Her lover had however demanded to her that she do this in front of me, and she knew that whatever she or I thought what her lover wanted was going to happen.

It was extremely exotic to see her lips tentatively slide over his cock with her eyes looking so nervous locked on me.

Half an hour later there was nothing on my wife's face but pure passion and arousal on her face as she sucked and licked fervently. When he pushed her away from his cock there was only relucance at having to stop, then she just lay back and flung her legs up and wide in readiness for him to thrust into her. Any thoughts of me long gone just a hunger for that black thickness to be inside her.

There was a mewled protest about an hour later when he rolled her over she and realised he was going to fuck her ass in front of me but it was half hearted.

Never had a white husband and won't .. not even a white bf .. but I do remember that time when an older white man like 50 something was staring at me and my black boyfriend at this outside beach cafe. We were dressed in swimwear n sandals. He just kept saying stuff like, "Old white boy likes lookin'!" almost amused, but annoyed too. Anyway, He was so insistent and told me to go down to the ground and kiss the tops of His sandaled feet, right there. So, I did cus' there weren't too many other people around ya' know .. all to please my black man. To this day, I have never seen a white man's face turn so red like a fire engine! My black bf loved "making a point" to a white man. This question jus' reminded me of that. Haha. :blackheart: xoxx Dana

It's the difference between sex and lovemaking.

I prefer lovemaking to last for hours, not a quick hump. I want ot worship the female form and make a woman squirm in pleasure for hours and want to experience that again and again.

Sex just for a short quick hump into a hot hole is not enough for me so kissing is all part of the process.

Yes, definitely, there is that difference between lovemaking and just sex.

Sometimes, if time is sparse, a short romp is better than no romp at all, but kissing and arousal still needs to be part of things, no matter how short a time one has.

I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon or an evening than with someone that you click with sexually. Kissing, massaging, tonguing, caressing are all part of the fun. One of the best ways for a man or a woman to have a mend bending orgasm is to delay the orgasm. Kiss, lick caress and fuck but not to orgasm, repeat until you just have to go over the top, there is nothing better this side of heaven.

I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon or an evening than with someone that you click with sexually. Kissing, massaging, tonguing, caressing are all part of the fun. One of the best ways for a man or a woman to have a mend bending orgasm is to delay the orgasm. Kiss, lick caress and fuck but not to orgasm, repeat until you just have to go over the top, there is nothing better this side of heaven.
Amen!

I kiss every man I have sex with. I do not like just getting fucked. I love being made love to, even if it with a stranger I may never see or know his name. Kissing to me is the passion that regular sex is missing.

Whether I have sex with a man or not, I love to kiss. And hubby loves to see me kiss other men. He says to him it is very erotic to see me kiss other men, especially men I don't know.

I absolutely love when our black friend Axel kisses my wife Susana during sex. Depending on the sex position of course. When they fuck in missionary, they kiss each other all the time, just stopping when Axel licks her nipples. Axel is a little shorter than my wife, so reach her nipples is easy for him. When Axel wishes kiss her, he goes even higher over her until they reach their lips. In that moment his cock changes a little the penetration angle, so my wife wraps her legs around his body pulling his cock deeper inside her pussy.

Back