kinky wife

Another thing: does your hubby know this is what you're going to be doing while he's away? Don't want for him coming back, finds out what you've been doing behind his back, gets all belligerent and starts searching for your lover with an assault rifle. You'd better keep that pussy in a chastity if that's what's going to turn out.

I hope he isn't fighting for his country, where he is likely to be killed. How will you feel if he did, after you've been fucking around?

I just had to say it, Carol. Got to respect a man fighting for his country, and not be messing with his woman ... not unless they both give me a go-ahead. I'm not that adventurous with married women, cos I know the trouble they give sometimes.

I just had to say it, Carol. Got to respect a man fighting for his country, and not be messing with his woman ... not unless they both give me a go-ahead. I'm not that adventurous with married women, cos I know the trouble they give sometimes.
if a wife wants to play around out of sight of her husband, well it's his look out , he should keep a tighter reign on her. When a husband is putting his life on the line and a wife screws around, she is out of order in my book.

if a wife wants to play around out of sight of her husband, well it's his look out , he should keep a tighter reign on her. When a husband is putting his life on the line and a wife screws around, she is out of order in my book.

You took the words right out of my mouth, Carol!

She's still way hot. I've been cheated on myself. There are several ways to look at it. for me, I was turned out by my wife's infidelity, which she didn't admit until maybe eight years after the fact. It was all in the past so what could I do about it but try to be a better man. Her last fling was with a black man. I've always found interracial hot so that was even more of a catalyst.

Back