Kinky couple

Married couple 54/47. Want to act out our erotic massage fantasy while on vacation in LA or Vegas this month. looking for a professional masseur, credentials and good looks are a must. The idea is to give my wife a good massage with a sensual ending. We are open for more fun if everyone feels relaxed, she's intrigued by big black cock so if you have the skills to build up her the pleasure she may want to do more than just a massage. My wife is real and is hot, sexy, and sensual as you see in the photos. She can be very naughty and lusty if the mood is right. She is turned on by big black cock so if you are well endowed she would definitely be pleased. If you are interested and in LA in the next 2 weeks or Vegas on Aug 22-25 contact us here or leave a message with a photo or more. If anyone with similar experiences has any ideas how to make this a reality please leave us a note

We chose massage table photos to introduce ourselves and show we're for realMassage appr towel.jpg , it's a fantasy we've had for a while.

Attachments

• massage appr L uncovered.jpg
    massage appr L uncovered.jpg
    601.6 KB · Views: 66
  • massage appr open lips.jpg
    massage appr open lips.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 74
  • massage appr.jpg
    massage appr.jpg
    532.9 KB · Views: 82
I have been told i am very good with my hands but do not have credentials. I would love to fulfill this for you guys . I am about a hour away from la. If you think i can help message me and we can chat from there

Back