Kinky Boston

loads4me

Male
From
MN, US
Is there any advice for a kinky vacation in Boston? Any Bulls need a fluffer and clean up sub? I am a cuckold wanna be. I have services 3 different couples and have cleaned out some hot creampies. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Is there any advice for a kinky vacation in Boston? Any Bulls need a fluffer and clean up sub? I am a cuckold wanna be. I have services 3 different couples and have cleaned out some hot creampies. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Where do you find those couples ? I will love to clean up some creampies

It has happened few and far between for me. The first time was when i was a cocksucker for a kinky married man for many years and i actually never saw him. it started at a glory hole and then me always blindfolded. he invited his kinky girlfriend over who was kind of plump and very full figured and i serviced them both. He fucked her and pulled out and fed me his dick and then i licked her pussy and ass some more and he fucked her some more. He and i got her off while fucking her and me licking her pussy. He ultimately fucked her then pulled out and shot all over her pussy and then he held my head and directed me to lick up all the cum and clean her pussy off as well! Gets me hard thinking about it. We played together in a three way 4 times or so. I think she may have moved away and he and i drifted apart for different reasons.

Another guy i had been servicing told me he and his wife played sometimes. DAMN....it was HOT. He usually had me wearing panties when i serviced his cock balls and ass. He was a really hot guy, an electrician and drummer in a band. I think he was Italian. Rugged and handsome and 6 foot and built. Around 50 or so but looked younger. Nice 7 med thick dick. One time he came over and gave me a new pair of panties to wear. Red and very frilly and scant. He also had me wear a blind fold. He brought his wife in and she sat down and i was instructed to lick her out. i dove in and used my tongue the best i could. i really have not eaten pussy much and i payed attention to what gave her pleasure and mixed it up a bit. i licked her out for about 20 minutes or so and she got off with a pretty loud scream! He patted my head and directed me to turn around and he presented me with his firm chiseled ass to lick out. i dove in again and also licked at his big dangling balls. He turned around and fed me his thick hard cock and eventually fucked my mouth for about 15 minutes and dumped a load as he held the back of my head. i sucked him dry an then he directed me to go back down on her pussy and i got her off again! He complimented me on how well i got her off and said i got her more vocal than when he gets her off. The problem with this couple is they are HOT and in big demand. When i took my blindfold off i found her in very wonderful shape with many tattoos. She was a total biker chick! Medium size firm breasts and in very nice physical stature. Pretty beautiful kinky woman~!
It turns out that she likes to be Dom with different men and she knows many men who want to service her and him! They are a part of a few swingers groups and i have not heard from them in some time. I do understand. Really Hot Couple! lucky to have my tongue in their private parts!

Back