Kinky B4 or After Interracial Sex?

B

BlackGift-UK

Hi, just curious, the IR sex turn u into a kinky Lover or it had no effect?
Just curious cos since having white woman, I'm more adventurous n kinky. Wanna know if that's normal.

Hi, just curious, the IR sex turn u into a kinky Lover or it had no effect?
Just curious cos since having white woman, I'm more adventurous n kinky. Wanna know if that's normal.

I think it does. IR Sex has so much of the physiological behind it. The contrast of colour being pleasing to the eye and the power relationship between a white slut and her black cock master, or the wimpy cuck and the bull. Sex starts in the head after all.

That's what intruiges a lot of white couples who're considering it. I've met a lot online who keep hitting me for advice as if I were Oprah regarding what, how, why do they feel so attracted towards being Black-Owned.

My wife has become even better in bed, more confident with me and much kinkier. I think I have become allot more open to things I havent actually been present but do get vids and pics. We are all liking the buildup and I wouldn't call myself a wimp lol but I can appreciate black guys that are well hung with lots of staying power. I like the color contrast and all the taboo involved my wife is like my best friend and it is just very good sex at the end of the day. We both like her bull being in control of the situation and I knew before we began this that my wife is very submissive and seeking an older more dominant bull.

Its highly erotic because her bull is even older than I am. He treats her well outside the bedroom and is respectful of our relationship. I know my wife very well I just find it highly arousing to see her so sexually submissive to a black guy.

It must have made her kinkier because the other week my wife began to tease me that her bull was going to give her some DP with his brother. She knows I have wanted her ass for years. It began to slide into our roleplaying before she actually got involved with a bull. I told her I wanted to see her stuffed DP. She would play along but she still teases me with it.

Ive warned her she probably wont sit down comfortably afterwards for a bit after that kind of drilling she came back quick wittedly saying good thing she also works for her lover ;) hehe. So she is much kinkier and I am liking what black cock is doing for her.

Hey, cool and appreciated. I got the picture :). Can't wait for my next Wht Slut, i think the Moon will be the Limit this time :). Cheers guys.

If you white woman out there are thinking about it or even want to experience your first time then get in touch and lets make it happen talk is cheap just bring that pussy off yours over here and cum and feel the *******

Back