Kinda big....anyone in UK want this??

Seeking exp dom here in uk. Only found fakes to date. Size 14 32ff bust shaved sub bi blonde classy prim wife. So need to become a blk cock whore, slut , controlled owned degraded and more. Hubby ok with.meet at yours over weekends
Message me @SubAly im happy to pay for hotels on Fridays etc x

you and hubby dressed up while I get bbc seeing two white guys wanking while iam pleasured then you and hubby clean me and my guy ,would you and hubby have a bit of fun together I would like that a fantasy of mine you not far either easy arrange

you and hubby dressed up while I get bbc seeing two white guys wanking while iam pleasured then you and hubby clean me and my guy ,would you and hubby have a bit of fun together I would like that a fantasy of mine you not far either easy arrange
I would like that very much miss, happily clean you both, you and your bbc watching me and your hubby play and direct us xx

I would like that very much miss, happily clean you both, you and your bbc watching me and your hubby play and direct us xx
wow you sound perfect for us really excited both of us would be loverly to have another guy to have fun all together

wow you sound perfect for us really excited both of us would be loverly to have another guy to have fun all together
That’s excellent, I would very much like that too :) I also love the idea of cross dressing, my ex used to make me wear her panties for dares, but I secretly loved it x

I encourage him to wear sexy underwear all the time I love seeing a guy in sexy gear two would be even better will send pics of hubby later when we horney and ,thinking of you

I encourage him to wear sexy underwear all the time I love seeing a guy in sexy gear two would be even better will send pics of hubby later when we horney and ,thinking of you
I like to wear .... xx

Attachments

• AA6EEA5C-10D4-49D4-9D24-993C9CEE3F45.png
    AA6EEA5C-10D4-49D4-9D24-993C9CEE3F45.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
  • 2A76773B-D575-4701-BE43-4D1C6E654619.png
    2A76773B-D575-4701-BE43-4D1C6E654619.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
Back