kimc on here

Lol...that's sad...she needs some originality
Yeah I've been duped by her. She likes to YM you to death with her pics and hubby don't know BS. I've come to learn that over 95% of these women on here just want to chat and nothing else. The just need a willing partner to go along and I was that person but not anymore. Start asking for meet ups, phone numbers or skype and see how fast they run. Their are a couple of guys on here we are going to put all the Fake names on a thread so brothers don't have to waist their time. I already have my list and they sent me their so we're just going to compiled them and if U have any names more the merrier.

Yeah I've been duped by her. She likes to YM you to death with her pics and hubby don't know BS. I've come to learn that over 95% of these women on here just want to chat and nothing else. The just need a willing partner to go along and I was that person but not anymore. Start asking for meet ups, phone numbers or skype and see how fast they run. Their are a couple of guys on here we are going to put all the Fake names on a thread so brothers don't have to waist their time. I already have my list and they sent me their so we're just going to compiled them and if U have any names more the merrier.

Thank You so much! Allthough this is one of the best communities I've ever seen.

Back