KIM SWALLOWS OF MARYLAND ALSO KNOWN AS QUEEN OF SPADES OF THE DMV

KimSwallows

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Hello, everyone, I didn't know about this site until someone of fetlife convinced me to join. Glad to be here so far and plan to get my profile verified so everyone knows I'm not catfishing LOL. Any why I been in swinger lifestyle for about 10 years now and only in the past year decided to start recording some of the fun I have been having. I throw Swing events here Maryland in 2 different locations. If You want information about the events feel free to contact me.

Anyway, that's enough, for now, guess I will post some pics. Checkout my vids and pics at KIMSWALLOWS.COM
Snapshot_26.png
20171019_215038.jpg20180726_215538.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, everyone, I didn't know about this site until someone of fetlife convinced me to join. Glad to be here so far and plan to get my profile verified so everyone knows I'm not catfishing LOL. Any why I been in swinger lifestyle for about 10 years now and only in the past year decided to start recording some of the fun I have been having. I throw Swing events here Maryland in 2 different locations. If You want information about the events feel free to contact me.

Anyway, that's enough, for now, guess I will post some pics.
View attachment 2018229
View attachment 2018230View attachment 2018231
Damn you're so fucking sexy and thick, only if you were in Miami

Anyway, that's enough, for now, guess I will post some pics. Checkout my vids and pics at KIMSWALLOWS.COM
View attachment 2018229

Very beautiful and sexy Kim

View attachment 2018229
Damn kim..... I need to swallowed by you. I'm in philly

View attachment 2018229
You are sexy as fuck Kim

View attachment 2018229

Wow just wow. You are stunning.

View attachment 2018229
Nice and thick

Back