Kim kardashian

Wouldn't it be great if we could ease drop on the K sister sitting at their kitchen table having coffee and talking about their favorite pasttime: getting laid by big strong black cock.

While I can't deny she has a great body, there's something about her I'm not into. Don't misunderstand me, if the opportunity presented itself, I'll be all up in it!

She strikes me as the type that's dull in bed; she looks too concerned about looking pretty and wouldn't want to really fuck.

Celeb-KimKardashian.pngCeleb-KimKardashian3.jpg

IRL, you are probably one of the most perceptive Brother on this subject..all of us who view your threads trust your instincts..you are probably right..OSP25

I just love and adore Kim Kardashian. I love her public affection for Black Men, and she is doing such a wonderful job setting an example for so many other white girls. I also love, respect and fully understand why She looks down on white boys. She is such a beautiful Goddess.

Don't ever fuck a woman who goes to bed looking at herself in the mirror. I'd much prefer to fuck a lion!

Back