(kik REMOVED) Virginia North Carolina, MD - Classy Fun Endowed BBC Gentleman

ebony10inch

Male
From
FL, US
Seeking white females or couples who desire mutual acquaintance , fun and friendship.Humble, regular guy. Very friendly, educated, attractive (so I am told), polite, well mannered and sensual.Very fit, athlete. Upscale, but don't claim to be "ALL THAT", I'm a "regular Joe" as far as I'm concerned Enjoy conversation on a variety of subjects - other than sex - intelligent exchange does happen in this environment as well as good sex. I cherish diversity - have become good friends with women of various ethnicity and races - from the U.S. and abroad, ages ranging from early 20's to late 50's - from model gorgeous, to plain Jane sexy - all sweet, beautiful and classy - above all - nice, quality people - whom I have the utmost respect for. Feel free to contack me on KIK REMOVED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeking white females or couples who desire mutual acquaintance , fun and friendship.Humble, regular guy. Very friendly, educated, attractive (so I am told), polite, well mannered and sensual.Very fit, athlete. Upscale, but don't claim to be "ALL THAT", I'm a "regular Joe" as far as I'm concerned Enjoy conversation on a variety of subjects - other than sex - intelligent exchange does happen in this environment as well as good sex. I cherish diversity - have become good friends with women of various ethnicity and races - from the U.S. and abroad, ages ranging from early 20's to late 50's - from model gorgeous, to plain Jane sexy - all sweet, beautiful and classy - above all - nice, quality people - whom I have the utmost respect for. Feel free to contack me on KIK Sean Alexis 20.
We are close

Back