kerstin

What I am saying is, if he married you and does not treat you with respect and honor, what kind of a man is he? Maybe you are not the hottest girl in the room any more. Maybe people should not expect that after time and *******. But what kind of a man actually says those things to his wife? Yes, he might be trying to encourage you to work out, but he is totally destroying any benefit he hoped to gain. Feel free to flame me. That is just my opinion and how I am.

What I am saying is, if he married you and does not treat you with respect and honor, what kind of a man is he? Maybe you are not the hottest girl in the room any more. Maybe people should not expect that after time and *******. But what kind of a man actually says those things to his wife? Yes, he might be trying to encourage you to work out, but he is totally destroying any benefit he hoped to gain. Feel free to flame me. That is just my opinion and how I am.

sorry but my englisch is so bad

Your english is not bad at all. Will you PLEASE give yourself some credit?!?!?!?! Most Americans do not speak perfect English. There are dialects throughout the country. And there is slang. Just be who you are. No apologies, because none are needed. If you do not understand something, just ask. So many will explain it to you. You are learning with English. Not a problem. Would you expect me to be perfect in your native language? No. you wouldn't. We would help each other learn. That is the way it should be. Give yourself some credit!!!!

hun you are very sexy and yes give yourself credit you are a very sexy women and your hubby should be very lucky he has you xxx

Back