KENYAN INTERRACIAL 'VIRGIN' WHO'S V KEEN TO RIDE THAT PUSSY LOL!

Hey hot lovers!
I'm an Arab swahili, hot, smart, wired, self-employed, mixed race, well-travelled, professional well-educated D/D free, straight and discreet 43yr old handsome guy who aims first to please and then be pleased. Got an interracial fantasy itch that must be scratched lol...
I can honestly say that I treat ladies very well in all departments & retain their affection w/o causing any drama. Ladies say I have a golden hands and tongue, and my massages are to die for hehehe. Ask for more details if you dare lol?
I live in Kenya but travel around especially if ur worth it.
As the Swahili say: "Tucheze pamoja" i.e. let's play together!!!
Holla if u hear me cos I'm real & ready 2 please u...
Ali
P.S. I also have some other hot friends who can join in if ur up to it lol!

Hey hot lovers!
I'm an Arab swahili, hot, smart, wired, self-employed, mixed race, well-travelled, professional well-educated D/D free, straight and discreet 43yr old handsome guy who aims first to please and then be pleased. Got an interracial fantasy itch that must be scratched lol...
I can honestly say that I treat ladies very well in all departments & retain their affection w/o causing any drama. Ladies say I have a golden hands and tongue, and my massages are to die for hehehe. Ask for more details if you dare lol?
I live in Kenya but travel around especially if ur worth it.
As the Swahili say: "Tucheze pamoja" i.e. let's play together!!!
Holla if u hear me cos I'm real & ready 2 please u...
Ali
P.S. I also have some other hot friends who can join in if ur up to it lol!
I bet you would look sexy fucking my bbc virgin wife.

Back