Keeping a Lie, Keepin' it Real

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
There's some white women/couples out there who've got to keep a tight rein on their passion for black cock either online or within their white conservative neighbourhood.

For such women, I'd like to know how far they go towards maintaining this secret, and if at all its got some type of toil on them or not.

Hi Dsoul, my bf has been using this site for a while, even though I/we had had a few IR encounters, I wished to stay in the background due to my job, we are now a couple on here, but in the real world it is business as usual, basically its a secret, although I have mentioned a couple of things to my two best things. All the secrecy is not a colour/ race thing, in fact if it wasn't for my employers attitude, I would be recommending to my friends to try a BBC !
On a serious note it is society that deems it wrong, and therefore people conform and do not make a considered judgement.

Hi Dsoul, my bf has been using this site for a while, even though I/we had had a few IR encounters, I wished to stay in the background due to my job, we are now a couple on here, but in the real world it is business as usual, basically its a secret, although I have mentioned a couple of things to my two best things. All the secrecy is not a colour/ race thing, in fact if it wasn't for my employers attitude, I would be recommending to my friends to try a BBC !
On a serious note it is society that deems it wrong, and therefore people conform and do not make a considered judgement.
That is a shame. I've noticed that is mostly the older generations that take issue with interracial dating. In my state, 1 in 40 marriages fight this social more. The south is rapidly becoming very open to accepting black-white marriage. Half occurred here over the past three years. The number of white women dating Black Men is exponentially higher.

Hi Dsoul, my bf has been using this site for a while, even though I/we had had a few IR encounters, I wished to stay in the background due to my job, we are now a couple on here, but in the real world it is business as usual, basically its a secret, although I have mentioned a couple of things to my two best things.

Finally, I get to hear from you!!!!

That is a shame. I've noticed that is mostly the older generations that take issue with interracial dating. In my state, 1 in 40 marriages fight this social more. The south is rapidly becoming very open to accepting black-white marriage. Half occurred here over the past three years. The number of white women dating Black Men is exponentially higher.

Looks like I'd better think about relocating down south. I was there in time for Mardi Gra.

2012-02-21 08.49.50.jpg

The fact the it's so much taboo is why it's so hot to see lovely whitegirls brazenly disreguarding society's objection to ir. It's especially hot when we see the very innocent little clean cut darling whitegirls in public hanging on to their black thug that she romanticlly attached to

we fucked with severals black men but never we will say to our friends. it's not a convervatism question, it s because swinging is bad perceived. And even with swingers threesome with black man is reserved for the bitch. In France mix color is not a problem, but swinging is it... cheating no... if this is not a problem we would have done even more fantasy like fucking in threesome on the car by night and have a pal. But immediatly like on the forum too, you are a cuckhold, so some black coming to swing come sometimes with a girl, or sometimes i see them not with my wife but them or a friend girl. it's just i dislike swinging with couple, you are separate, and it's more fun to know what you gf think. And i go to fuck others wife because she have a taste ass, and to do pleasure to guys wich coming to fuck in threesome with mine. it's a little bit as if you play to a game or making sport with a pal, but you fuck.

The fact the it's so much taboo is why it's so hot to see lovely whitegirls brazenly disreguarding society's objection to ir. It's especially hot when we see the very innocent little clean cut darling whitegirls in public hanging on to their black thug that she romanticlly attached to

Due to the changing sexual landscape, you feel older women are only now waking up to realising how left behind they are regarding IR sex?

I agree

Society deems EVERYTHING is wrong, the same way that people hundreds of years ago once used to think the world was flat.

Yes, discretion matters most times... But so too getting what you desire ought not have a brick wall in front of it.

Back