Keep it in the family

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nero, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Nero

Nero New Member

Have you ever introduced a member of your family to interracial sex? Who and how.

2. kerstin

kerstin Well-Known Member Gold Member

Germany
    what do you mean???

3. kellyj72

kellyj72 Member

US
    Hopefully you mean one has fixed a female family member with a bbc

4. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    As some people might know on here, my younger sister saw my tattoos at Christmas, then i went through the full explanation of what me and hubby are into and ive done.
    At first she mocked us, especially my hubby, which i didnt like. But she has text and rang me far more than usual in the subsequent months. Asking the normal, curious questions- how do you meet the guys, are they as big as people say, do you use condoms etc. Shes even started saying about her hubby (my bro in law) always tired etc.
    She has asked to meet Leon, not for sex just 'curious'. I definitely think shes coming over. I would love to get her take BBC, shes younger and chubbier than me, and has belittled my hubby. So would love to see her naked on a bed with a black guy banging her from behind!
    Will keep working on her!

jason385, JimRI, akram and 6 others like this.
  5. Nero

Nero New Member

Yss
    Basically I am I am interested to know if anyone has discussed their experiences with family members and aroused their curiosity.

6. tristan_dirden

tristan_dirden Active Member

Ireland
    WOW - very exciting!! Keep us posted!

RyanB and Ann4BBC like this.
  7. Integrated Wife

Integrated Wife Active Member

US
    When I was 18, my older sister asked me to be a "blind date" for her boyfriend's younger brother on a double date with her and her boyfriend, J.D. What Jeanne didn't bother to tell me that her boyfriend (and his brother, of course) happened to be black! Ronny (the brother) became black cock #2 for me less than an hour after he and J.D. (black cock #3, the next morning) walked in the door. Jeanne was surprised that I wan't surprised. She later told me that she was surprised that I was already "integrated", as she put it. Hence my screen name.

Had my first DP that weekend after seeing how much Jeanne enjoyed it. Felt at first like they were going to tear me in half. But, after a few minutes, it was fantastic.

Angie.

jason385, LUCYH, JimRI and 7 others like this.
  8. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

Two of my cousins, my sister was not interested. Just not her thing.

LUCYH, JimRI and South African BBC like this.