Katy 29y/o White GF NEW TO IR/CUCK life and here is my confesstion

Been a viewer for years and this is my big day im gonna write/post a giant conffession to my lovly gf Katy about a few things.... but MOSTLY HOW BAD I WANT HER TO BE BLACKED!!! AND ALSO IM READY FOR HER TO SEE WHO I REALLY AM AND TO OPEN HER EYES TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CUCKOLDING AND IR SEX, TO BBC POWER AND SISSY WHITE BOYS!!

She is currently asleep upstairs and I am ******* working my ass off to get enough info about a IR CUCKOLD 3sum and popping her BBC CHerry and that im a sissy cuckold that loves to dress as a lady!

NO MATTER WHAT COME 6AM Eastern Time ill be on my way to work and she will be waking up to find this lil EYE OPENING (hopfully Life changing ) Thread hehehe.... !!! Help me out comment on her sexy ass to get her more into it i know she loves that *******! HELP ME B2W community help me get this beautiful White Women to try and be amazed by the power of

BIG BLACK COCK & CUCKOLDING & PLEASE ADD YOUR 2 CENTS IN ABOUT ONCE YOU GO BLACK TERM AND ANYTHING TO SPARK HER INTERests

OK so you come across as a guy yet the profile says female. Is this your ID,hers, both? Regardless, it barely makes sense. You said you know she loves it but you need help convincing her? Huh?

I must say this looks and sounds like many other posts used by fakers.

Get verified and prove this isn't just another one of many, many BS posts.

Back