Katy 29y/o White GF NEW TO IR/CUCK life and here is my confesstion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by BLACKMYGIRLPLZ, Jun 7, 2012.

1. BLACKMYGIRLPLZ

BLACKMYGIRLPLZ New Member

Been a viewer for years and this is my big day im gonna write/post a giant conffession to my lovly gf Katy about a few things.... but MOSTLY HOW BAD I WANT HER TO BE BLACKED!!! AND ALSO IM READY FOR HER TO SEE WHO I REALLY AM AND TO OPEN HER EYES TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF CUCKOLDING AND IR SEX, TO BBC POWER AND SISSY WHITE BOYS!!

She is currently asleep upstairs and I am drunk working my ass off to get enough info about a IR CUCKOLD 3sum and popping her BBC CHerry and that im a sissy cuckold that loves to dress as a lady!

NO MATTER WHAT COME 6AM Eastern Time ill be on my way to work and she will be waking up to find this lil EYE OPENING (hopfully Life changing ) Thread hehehe.... !!! Help me out comment on her sexy ass to get her more into it i know she loves that shit! HELP ME B2W community help me get this beautiful White Women to try and be amazed by the power of

BIG BLACK COCK & CUCKOLDING & PLEASE ADD YOUR 2 CENTS IN ABOUT ONCE YOU GO BLACK TERM AND ANYTHING TO SPARK HER INTERests

2. BLACKMYGIRLPLZ

3. BLACKMYGIRLPLZ

4. BLACKMYGIRLPLZ

4dff.jpg

You have always been so hot i dont deserve you! Your Pussy should be BLACK COCK ONLY AND I KNOW IF YA TRY IT YOU WILL BE BBC ONLY!

pipelayer351975 likes this.
  5. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    OK so you come across as a guy yet the profile says female. Is this your ID,hers, both? Regardless, it barely makes sense. You said you know she loves it but you need help convincing her? Huh?

I must say this looks and sounds like many other posts used by fakers.

Get verified and prove this isn't just another one of many, many BS posts.

hugeniggadick likes this.
  6. deathproof

deathproof Member

Very nice, thank you :)

7. Sitruc

Sitruc Member

hmm she is a sexy girl id love to fuck her

8. texaswildride

texaswildride New Member

ill would hold to those little hips and pound away

9. nycblackbull

nycblackbull Active Member Real Person