Karen Kay stories

Her stories where good, but always had weak endings. That is when she finished them. Always rather rushed at the end.

That is when she finished them. Always rather rushed at the end

I got into her about that.... she used to correspond on her personal chat box on Literotica.... she referred me to her regular site... most of the stories were finished there.... but it was a pay site!
she wouldn't answer any more of my questions about her stories... but they are hot through the story... and like you say the ending is not so good

I remember one about the hub owed a bookie a bunch of money or something like that.... he pretended to hook him up with his sister (actually his wife)... three good chapters... but then the finish... the bookie found out kidnapped her and sold her into slavery or something like that....sucked!

even the stories that were on her site had been altered and even seemed to be better than the ones she posted elsewhere.... she must have rewritten parts of them before she put them on here site... you could read maybe 3 or 4... the rest you had to buy a membership for

I got into her about that.... she used to correspond on her personal chat box on Literotica.... she referred me to her regular site... most of the stories were finished there.... but it was a pay site!
she wouldn't answer any more of my questions about her stories... but they are hot through the story... and like you say the ending is not so good

I remember one about the hub owed a bookie a bunch of money or something like that.... he pretended to hook him up with his sister (actually his wife)... three good chapters... but then the finish... the bookie found out kidnapped her and sold her into slavery or something like that....sucked!

even the stories that were on her site had been altered and even seemed to be better than the ones she posted elsewhere.... she must have rewritten parts of them before she put them on here site... you could read maybe 3 or 4... the rest you had to buy a membership for

I am talking about the paid content. If you ordered DVD's, often terrible quality, you got access to her stories. They ended abruptly. They where terrible.

I would even be willing to pay for the paid content from her website. Want to know continuations of many stories. Does anyone have them? (her website is now offline)

I would even be willing to pay for the paid content from her website. Want to know continuations of many stories. Does anyone have them? (her website is now offline)

you might try and contact her through her mail at Literotica..... she used to correspond there some

or asstr.org and look up Karen kay under the author page... where I got the link I posted... off to the side is way to contact there also

http://www.asstr.org/authors.html

Back