kandj5 looking for vvvwe guys or other bi girls

kandj5

Female
From
UK
We are looking for other fun Cpls and bi or very bi females who want to have same room sex, soft swinging, flirting, touching, kissing etc with us where the girls can have fun together in front of the guys and save the ultimate for our own partners. we will now also possibly full swap too if I (Jane am totally into the other guy).

We would like to meet other people who are good fun and who dont take themselves too seriously and people who want to be friends as well as lovers as the social side can be fun too.

we like lots of girly sexy fun, PVC, heels, touching licking and who knows what else lol.

I (Jane) am quite sub and i have a fantasy of a sexy blonde with big boobs dressed in pvc or rubber who knows hows to fuck the hell out of a girl like me and make me beg for more xx.

We both love to share bi girls too and i love watching karl with other girls and then love joining them where we both make the girl cum and cum and cum, then its my turn ;)

Another fantasy is to meet a guy with a massive cock for me to suck and fuck infront of karl, I do like to act like a whore when we play as it should all be about the fun fantasy side of playing for us. We would love to hear from guys that are str8 hung, who are in great shape and cool with it, thanks

Attachments

• DSCF1272.JPG
    DSCF1272.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 98
Hi, Jane and Karl, we are also new here. We are in the swinging life for a couple of years and now we dream to have our first black master for her. Your proposal looks interesting, if you are still on the swinging / swapping we may talk. Even better if we have a huge black cock for both of the girls. We live in Manchester.
Kisses. Melanie and Mark.

We are looking for other fun Cpls and bi or very bi females who want to have same room sex, soft swinging, flirting, touching, kissing etc with us where the girls can have fun together in front of the guys and save the ultimate for our own partners. we will now also possibly full swap too if I (Jane am totally into the other guy).

We would like to meet other people who are good fun and who dont take themselves too seriously and people who want to be friends as well as lovers as the social side can be fun too.

we like lots of girly sexy fun, PVC, heels, touching licking and who knows what else lol.

I (Jane) am quite sub and i have a fantasy of a sexy blonde with big boobs dressed in pvc or rubber who knows hows to fuck the hell out of a girl like me and make me beg for more xx.

We both love to share bi girls too and i love watching karl with other girls and then love joining them where we both make the girl cum and cum and cum, then its my turn ;)

Another fantasy is to meet a guy with a massive cock for me to suck and fuck infront of karl, I do like to act like a whore when we play as it should all be about the fun fantasy side of playing for us. We would love to hear from guys that are str8 hung, who are in great shape and cool with it, thanks
You guys sound perfect xx

Back