Just wondering

My husband has been chatting with me about new things. This has sparked a curiosity in me. Can it really get that big? Am I someone a BBC would want to be with? If I did, would I want my husband to know or watch?

Just a few questions I have.

Lots of husbands like watching. Others just like knowing their wives are gettin taken care of. But sometimes they're not on board and the wives do it anyway. Just depends on what hubby thinks of the thought of watching you broken in good and hard by another man.

And yes it really can get that big! Love stretching beautiful white girls out to make them take as much as I can.

My husband has been chatting with me about new things. This has sparked a curiosity in me. Can it really get that big? Am I someone a BBC would want to be with? If I did, would I want my husband to know or watch?

Just a few questions I have.

Alisha,

I was in the same boat, my hubby started bugging me about having sex with other men. At first was just fantasies, at least thats what he used to say. When he saw that I was alarmed of him having these fantasies, he directed them to swinging. We did end up swinging but shortly after he started again about me and another man hwile he watched.

About 3 years we met the first guy and we ended up going to his appartrment. That day I had my first look at another man being in control. I was so surprised hubby was taking orders from him and then even got hard while me and that guy played alone. About 6 months later with hubby's pressing I tried my first black and I was hooked the very first time. Ather afew black guy's we met this older black bull that really took comntrol and that was the beggining of hubby being seriously cuckolded. Shortly after that I started cutting hubby from any intercoarse and also less of him being around watching. I still allow him to watch but I usually prefer to be alone with my bull.

stop wondering and take the plunge.... first time a bbc gets deep in them guts u gonna love it.... curiosity always gets the best of us

Lots of husbands like watching. Others just like knowing their wives are gettin taken care of. But sometimes they're not on board and the wives do it anyway. Just depends on what hubby thinks of the thought of watching you broken in good and hard by another man.

And yes it really can get that big! Love stretching beautiful white girls out to make them take as much as I can.

Hey Chisled...you sound as if you've had a lot of experience with white women/white girls, so tell me,.. have you been the first black guy for very many of these women, and if so, do you prefer experienced women who've had black before or do you prefer first timers...??

Hey Chisled...you sound as if you've had a lot of experience with white women/white girls, so tell me,.. have you been the first black guy for very many of these women, and if so, do you prefer experienced women who've had black before or do you prefer first timers...??
I prefer both baby give me a try Janice.

Back