just want to be bred

Discussion in 'Real Persons on BlacktoWhite' started by rapemeplz, Dec 25, 2011.

1. rapemeplz

rapemeplz Member

US
    By some huge aggressive niggas that know a who're bitch is there only to serve him as a fuck doll. Have pics on request, just wont let me upload on this page page

2. razyrsharpe

razyrsharpe Active Member

damn! love the handle... let's 'em know immediately how you want to be treated. hope you get your wish!

3. rapemeplz

rapemeplz Member

US
    I try to let u know I know my place

razyrsharpe likes this.
  4. razyrsharpe

The best sluts do!

5. razyrsharpe

best way to ensure breeding is to do it large groups. everyone should be required to cum in your pussy first round, no exceptions, then if there are any still left wanting, they can have your other holes as they wish. do this every week till pregnancy is verified, then twice a week after that! :devil:

6. rapemeplz

rapemeplz Member

US
    Yea, but apparently there are no black men in this state that want to breed this white slut. Least none I've found. Id take the whole group once ir twice a week even if I cld find them.

7. 6.jpg 6.jpg Its true what they say bout gang bangs:) Come to Vegas baby girl and I can make all your dreams come true with my Bulls:) I got black bred in a Miami gang bang and then again in a Vegas one. Good luck and besos

8. razyrsharpe

i love your style Paloma!

9. toshbixx

toshbixx Active Member Real Person

awesome

10. Ty amor and Besos:)

jcomerford likes this.
  11. xxtase

xxtase Banned

ur just made to serve blackmen..amazing tits

12. Cant get enough black amor so yes you're right about serving and loving BBC:)

13. xxtase

xxtase Banned

i loved ur story, actually i wanted to ask you if i can put it on my personal blog with few pics of you...
    my diary is about bbc worship, black supremacy ..ur an amazing hot proof that all whomen should go black..

14. Go for it amor and if you want more pics or any other info you can inbox me :)

15. I love it and ty for posting it amor. 1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.jpg 6.JPG Hope you like these pics of my recent black breeding session with a Bull:)

Hyza21, blackmeat, kristina and 7 others like this.
  16. xxtase

xxtase Banned

fantastic, i will post a new topuic with your pics, may be you can aanswer my questions, so i can make an interveiw and post it too :) will MP u the questions now

17. Ok amor, I feel like a famous person all of a sudden, lol:)

blackmeat and Carmen Gonzalez like this.
  18. xxtase

xxtase Banned

of course ur more! an exemple for all the women

19. xxtase

xxtase Banned

#19 xxtase, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
  20. ballsdeep702

ballsdeep702 Guest

mmmmm girl let me be that big dick black man