Just Sex... No Love?

well I gotta disagree, black is better for rough and wild sex (your words, fuck my brains out), but they way a white guy can cuddle and kiss you and will do everything you want, does not matter how humiliating to his manly ego and will serve you so a women can be pleased, I don't see any black guy doing that.

So my initial statement remains ... Black guys for physical things like sex, orgasm, pregnancy , while white guys for non-physical things like love, emotions, feelings , caring , money etc.

For real? You actually mean to say that black men can't be caring, make money, love somebody..? That they aren't willing to make sacrifices for the woman that they love?

Damn...

(I think I'm just gonna let that one stand on it's own, no further comments, because I have a feeling they would be futile....)

Oh hell... just saw that your profile state you are Danish?!

Ya'll people on B2W... please don't think this little girl's opinions reflect the general level of enlightenment in DK.

Well I am not racist, nor I said "black men can't be caring, make money, love somebody..? That they aren't willing to make sacrifices for the woman that they love?" ... I am simply saying white men do these things better and I am saying that on my observation and little research I did. Now does that make me a racist ? ... It does not make a racist when I say black men are better in sex while white men are not. Please do not overshadow my opinion with your experience.

Oddly enough, I just posted this in a different thread, but it does seem to be appropriate here as well:

Women (regardless of race) have an internal radar that lets them know if a man (regardless of race) is a good match for a mate: someone who will love them, provide for them, protect them, care for them, be their best friend and a good ******* to their children.
Hopefully, that same man will also be an excellent sexual partner. However, if he is not able to provide for her complete sexual satisfaction himself, if she has chosen well, he will be amenable to her enjoying that pleasure with other partners who can give her the deeply satisfying orgasms that she craves.

In this way her mate is still the perfect match for her. :)

... I am simply saying white men do these things better and I am saying that on my observation and little research I did. Now does that make me a racist ? ...

I'm sorry darling, but to say that someone has particular character traits or physical or intellectual abilities based on the color of their skin alone, even if those traits are positive, is... yes.. racist.

The key is in willsrvu's "regardless of race." If someone has the propensity for the cuckolding lifestyle, be it as the dom or the sub, - regardless of race - then by all means, enjoy and live it.

I realize that on this kind of site my points may be moot, as so much of this is about the play on difference in color and all the taboos/hang ups that comes with that territory. But I simply have to object to the idea that white men should make better life partners than black.

@DanishDelight ... So you are also saying that black men are not better in sex than white men ?
LOL... at the risk of causing an uproar on this particular site... yes :)

I have had great, earth shattering, amazing sex with white guys and pointless, bad, dull (as in "note so self: never fuck this guy again and remember to pick up detergent and milk on the way home") sex with black guys - and vice versa. The guy I dated just before I got together with my ex was a Danish guy that had NO boyfriend potential whatsoever, but I kept seeing him for quite some time (and possibly longer than I should have) because he simply had such a great cock ;)

So why am I here, I can hear you wonder? Aren't you being hypochritical when you at the same time are frequenting a site for interracial sex encounters (or the fantasy of)?.. Maybe.

As stated earlier, for me this is not a fetisch, but more of an inclination. I find myself attracted to black men because a) I think black is beautiful :bigsmile: - I think muscles look better when they ripple under black skin and I even think a little extra weight looks better that way; and b) over the years I find I am personally and culturally more in tune with especially black American or black British men. This doesn't mean I am one of those whyte grls who wants to be black or talk ghetto. But I find it really hard to date/meet Danish/Scandinavian men, as they are either quite passive or so full of themselves its painful to watch. Often they need to get staggering ******* in order to make a move, but who wants to get picked up by some guy who can hardly stand and who might any minute present you with what he had for dinner 3 hours before? :eek: But please note: I think this has fuck all to do with race and everything to do with culture (favorite example: I once hooked up with this really dishy black guy in Copenhagen, turned out he had grown up on the Faroe Islands and the whole thing was a complete disaster ..lol). So when I date black men, I don't see it so much as dating outside my race, but rather dating outside my culture :).

Now, so much of this site is simply just about sex and about play and role play all based around the color difference and the different power games that can be played along those lines. I love playing like that :exciting:. But DSoul asked a question about love and in a relationship, regardless of color, I want friendship, respect, equality... and mindblowingly great sex (I said it: I'm a greedy bitch) :blackgreedy:

One last thing: Sana, I think in my exasperation I might have come down a little harsh on you. That's not on. I appologize for any snide remarks I may have made at the cost of you. As you state in another post elsewhere you are here to learn and that's cool.

I too have had great sex with white guys and bad sex with black guys. Even though I love big dicks, not everyone with a huge cock is a great fuck; and not every guy with an average cock is a bad fuck! I prefer the bigger ones because I love to be stretched out and feel stuffed, but if he can't fuck worth a damn, the enjoyment wears off quickly! On the other hand, I've had guys with average cocks that just fucked me really nasty and then pumped me to overflowing with cum; and I love to be filled with cum!
So for me, I'm not looking for love or even romance.........I'm looking to be fucked! I love men who use me to get their rocks off in and use me as a cum dump! I always get a kick out of married men who drop by to get the kind of nasty sex from me that they can't get at home, and fuck me and dump in me then go home satisfied to their wives until the next time they need a piece of ass!
The day may come when romance comes into it, but for now I have my hubby at home and search for cock for fun when and where I can find it!

Kym

I am in a group so I am seeing the same women over a period of time. I would say that they love what I do to them and they like me. I have had a couple of women over the years that at one time or another were pretty much insatiable where they wanted to be with me all the time but after a while the novelty wore off and we would go back to what we had before. They were in in it for the fucking not a romantic relationship. I have some friends that have white wives and it is evident to me that there is real love and respect between them. But in my lifestyle sex is the driving *******, no pun intended. I am not interested in destroying anyone's marriage.

But please note: I think this has fuck all to do with race and everything to do with culture (favorite example: I once hooked up with this really dishy black guy in Copenhagen, turned out he had grown up on the Faroe Islands and the whole thing was a complete disaster ..lol). So when I date black men, I don't see it so much as dating outside my race, but rather dating outside my culture :).

Now, so much of this site is simply just about sex and about play and role play all based around the color difference and the different power games that can be played along those lines. I love playing like that :exciting:. But DSoul asked a question about love and in a relationship, regardless of color, I want friendship, respect, equality... and mindblowingly great sex (I said it: I'm a greedy bitch) :blackgreedy:

Thanks for the compliment. I think you really gave it to her.

Back