Just sayin' Hi...

curiousf

Hello everyone..

Been lurking for a while.. so much really exciting stuff to read!

Thought it about time I came out of the shadows and said something. Not sure what... but..

Here's the vows I repeat each night before I get into bed and imagine what could be......

I will have no other than Black

I will give myself willingly to whomsoever my Black Master shall decree

I will clothe myself only in what pleases my Black Master when He deems it necessary to be clothed

I will be permanently marked with His brand on ankle, breast and shoulder

I will make every attempt to convert my friends to Black

I will not dishonour my Black Masters with anything less than 'balls deep'

I will not allow my Masters' seed to fall upon the ground

Of course.. my dirty, depraved mind usually adds a bit more detail to each of those by way of explanation and 'dream-fodder' but that's the basics.

Off to bed now...
Nitey-nite, darlings!
x

I've had a few nice comments on my vows.. thanks fellas!.. and I thought I'd add a bit more detail to them to help explain the mindset I get into when I go into 'slut mode'.

Maybe it'll help some of my sisters out there to stop sitting on the fence and get themselves sat on a nice, hard rod of devotion..

xx

I will have no other than Black
Fairly obvious this one... no inferior, white dicky is going to feel the pleasure of my legs wrapped around his back or seeing my heels behind my ears. Of course, that doesn't preclude them them from maintenance and cleaning duties. I do feel it is my duty to present a clean-shaven and empty kitty to a Black Master for His use. White guys do have their uses when it comes to cleaning and refreshing a well used slut in between Bulls.
...and I do so enjoy a good licking but I would never expect my Black Master to lower himself to that!

I will give myself willingly to whomsoever my Black Master shall decree

Master owns this body.. His body.. and has the right to give or loan it to any other. Or others! I do not expect to be asked or consulted about it first. If He is tired but still wants to see me fucked then He might ask one or two of His 'Bros' to take me... I might be used to pay off a debt or a favour He owes. Maybe He simply wants to assert his power in front of my white family or friends by simply handing me over to be taken in front of them.

I will clothe myself only in what pleases my Black Master when He deems it necessary to be clothed

He obviously prefers his white sluts to be naked and available at all times, save for the trashy 'fuck-me' heels which mark me as Black property, but society does ******* certain constraits on public nudity so He does, reluctantly, allow me to wear minimal clothing when we go out. Those clothes tend to be short dresses (mid to upper thigh, sleeveless and halter-neck; wrap around style with belt or no more than 2 buttons; or for special occasions it might be a see-through micro dress with long sleeves and bare back); skirts (tight micro length, knee length pencil or mid-thigh split at the side); halter tops, bikini tops, tight and/or see through t-shirts.
Underwear is strictly forbidden. Sexy lingerie is only needed by limp-dickied white boys who need extra help to get it up!
I have many pairs of high heel strappy sandals which all have small padlocks on the straps. Master keeps the key after selecting my shoes.

I will be permanently marked with His brand on ankle, breast and shoulder

My QoS tattoos are proudly worn openly and presented to anyone who notices and wonders what they are. Lower left calf, nipples pierced with gold barbells with tiny diamond encrusted spades on the ends and my "BCS" in script lettering on my right shoulder.
I also have an anklet which I wear when we go out (what Black-owned slut doesn't?!).

I will make every attempt to convert my friends to Black

No sisters or nieces.. no ******* (yet).. and my mom is no longer with me.. but I have made no secrets of my preferences to my best friends who are still my best friends even though they themselves have not yet come to their senses and joined me in slutship. But they will!...

I will not dishonour my Black Masters with anything less than 'balls deep'

If I am to be honoured with a Black Cock it would be an insult not to take it all in whatever hold He chooses. Nose pressed to His abdomen.. His magnificent balls slapping my arse.. if it's going in then it's ALL going in.
Or at least... as much as He wants to go in.
Here's a hint ladies.. it's always best to scream before the last inch goes in to praise Him for the gift of his manhood.

I will not allow my Masters' seed to fall upon the ground
It goes in down my throat, in my belly or on my face... but NEVER is it wasted!

I hope that clears up any confusion!
LOL...
xx

Back