Just ranting.. Okay better now

This website provides a section called Interracial Dating, with subheadings of Couples & Women Seeking, and Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking for people specifically here for hooking up with serious people. However, when you go to either of these sections, you notice very few people are going there. Compare the Replies to Reviews to posts made in these threads and you often notice zero replies or 1 or 2 replies vs a lot of views. This tells me there are very few people here desiring to seriously hook up with others. Lots of submissive whitebois, fake females, and want-t0-be bulls ... but very few real people looking to hook up.

I'm one that puts a high value on "first impressions"; if I was a female "looking", I would see a lot of negative first impressions, here. I'm not sure what brings on thiws arrogance, etc, but in the real world, it doesn't fly with most people.

There are a lot of serious sites that provide interracial hookups, just don't forget your Visa card when you join.
pic_RealWorld.jpg
cartoon_FAKES.jpg

Last edited:
This website provides a section called Interracial Dating, with subheadings of Couples & Women Seeking, and Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking for people specifically here for hooking up with serious people. However, when you go to either of these sections, you notice very few people are going there. Compare the Replies to Reviews to posts made in these threads and you often notice zero replies or 1 or 2 replies vs a lot of views. This tells me there are very few people here desiring to seriously hook up with others. Lots of submissive whitebois, fake females, and want-t0-be bulls ... but very few real people looking to hook up.

I'm one that puts a high value on "first impressions"; if I was a female "looking", I would see a lot of negative first impressions, here. I'm not sure what brings on thiws arrogance, etc, but in the real world, it doesn't fly with most people.

There are a lot of serious sites that provide interracial hookups, just don't forget your Visa card when you join.
View attachment 355341
View attachment 355362
Spoken like someone whose been here for a while...and whose RIGHT!

Back