Just ranting.. Okay better now

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by I am CJ, Feb 12, 2014.

1. I am CJ

I am CJ New Member

#1 I am CJ, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
    cause4 likes this.
  2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

This website provides a section called Interracial Dating, with subheadings of Couples & Women Seeking, and Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking for people specifically here for hooking up with serious people. However, when you go to either of these sections, you notice very few people are going there. Compare the Replies to Reviews to posts made in these threads and you often notice zero replies or 1 or 2 replies vs a lot of views. This tells me there are very few people here desiring to seriously hook up with others. Lots of submissive whitebois, fake females, and want-t0-be bulls ... but very few real people looking to hook up.

I'm one that puts a high value on "first impressions"; if I was a female "looking", I would see a lot of negative first impressions, here. I'm not sure what brings on thiws arrogance, etc, but in the real world, it doesn't fly with most people.

There are a lot of serious sites that provide interracial hookups, just don't forget your Visa card when you join.
    #2 MacNfries, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  3. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

Patience is a virtue.

Improve your ability to discriminate the real from the fake without coming off like an asshole to those who happen to be real.

Cast a wide net.
  4. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

Spoken like someone whose been here for a while...and whose RIGHT!