Just learned that I"m a cuckold

darinn

52 yr. old white wife of 30 years has been taking business trips for some years now. Her last one was about a month ago and last week I get a CD in the mail. It's a vid - she's on her knees sucking off two black guys. She's been doing this for years and has no intention of stopping, so the best I can hope for is to remain with her as her cuckold. Any hubbies in similar situation?

No darinn I am not, but I love to be in your place. Based on what you said about your ages, the long term relationship, and I'm sure many many hints over the years that you must have had observed/felt that she was cheating on you it seems you never pushed the issue and deep down thought it was ok in some fashion. To me the fact that your wife has been doing black men actually is a big plus. Hopefully since it's still a bit of a taboo in many areas, it's actually a huge turn on for you like it is for me. Not sure how well your equipped or how good you are in the sack, but another deep down question to ask yourself is after seeing that video of your wife blowing those two black men didn't it make you feel good know she is still attractive to other men, likes sex, and felt happy she was enjoying herself. I would think she's probably got 10 or so more years active sex-drive in her and considering for whatever reasons she hasn't just left you, stay with her and encourage her about having sex with as many well hung black bulls as she can. Hopefully you keep everyone posted on the next few month on what you decide and if possible I know as a hidden cuck would love top see see sexy pics of your wife along with whatever verbal details you can provide everyone about her next business trip.

Congratulations on having such an exciting lady as your wife.

Hi, we got into this lifestyle as a result of my wife cheating on me with another guy. He was fucking her and when I found out I was very mad and told her she was a slut and to get out of my life. She said fine and left. Some time later I decided I wanted her back but she did not want to come back. She was having fun fucking this other guy, or maybe guys. She finally decided to come back after I begged her. Eventually I liked her slutty acts. Then we started going to the nude beach. There mostly men there so the females get alot of attention. My wife has very big tits so the men love to see her naked tits. Mona, my wife, and I had our first experience of me watching her with other men last summer. We were at the nude beach taking pics of each other when this fellow asked me if I would like him to take a pic of us. I said yes and he took a few of us. Then I just got the idea that it would be fun to see Mona nude with this guy in a pic. I then took some pics of this guy with my wife. We started talking with him and then he joined us at our area on the beach. It was exciting to have a totally nude man inches from my wife talking to her about sucking cocks and how she liked to be fucked. He was telling us how big and beautiful her tits were. I then asked him if he wanted to play with her big tits. He said of course and then started to play with them. There he was in the middle of the nude beach playing with my wife's tits while myself and about 30 other people watched. I was also taking pictures of him playing with my wife's tits. He got hard and was dripping cum in the process. We had to be careful because it is against the law to have sex on the beach. We had so much fun we met this guy a few more times during the summer. My wife is not only a slut, but at times, a very nasty slut. My wife has considered doing almost any sex act that you can think of. My wife becoming a slut has added much excitement to our lives. This guy has fucked my wife many times and always cums in her pussy bareback. My wife has also fucked many other men during the last few years. We all had fun.

Now it is in the open I hope you enjoy your new found sexual adventure and go with it. You are very lucky, be thankful for what has been give to you by your wife, many have to only dream of this or beg for it. Kneel down and kiss her feet and tell her you love her very much.

I agree ur a lucky man,I'd like to watch my woman take a bbc bareback.I,d love toeat his load out of her pussy,and be ******* to deep throat him,and suck them both clean,in front of a camara.

Not sure if I agree

Yes sounds good but is there trust and is anything left of your relationship

Why would she hide this for such a long time and what else is she hiding

Life and marriage are not just about a big black dick

Unless she is cpmminicating with you openly and honestly why stay with her?

Back