Just knowing she likes black men does it for me

Thanks. The feeling white women who take black lovers imbues in me goes right to the core of my being. This is augmented if it is a white woman cuckolding her hubby, and actually enjoying the cuckolding alongside great interracial sex. Nothing or no other women can compare!

Unfortunately many white husbands are afraid of actually giving their wives what they deserve.

510160282.gif

If this is true, I wish to God you were in NY. Because this is about the "extent" of a relationship I want with a white man. My dream would be having a white husband who just financially supports me so I can be free to be with a black man I'm actually attracted to. I'm not like the other white wives on here who can actually stomach sex with white men... If I could, I wouldn't be on this site to begin with!
Hey, I am very interested... Successful living in nyc would love to get to know you

For a wannabe cuck like me, once I know a white girl has a thing for big black men, her attractiveness and sex appeal goes through the roof! Dedicated lovers of big black men like snowbunnies and QoS' are the most attractive women on the planet to me, totally adore them. In terms of sexual attractiveness no other women come anywhere near.

I’d like to know what’s the bigger turn on for white men.....is it knowing that she likes Our BBCs or is it knowing that some of us BBCs like having Hubs guide our dark cocks in?
For me it's about knowing white women loving big black men and the black men keeping them well pleased.

A white woman that likes big black men suddenly takes on a whole new persona - she becomes more sexy and more intriguing that other white women. And she certainly becomes more desirable has a partner for a cuck wannabe like me!

A white female that prefers big black men instantly imbues me with feelings of sexual submissiveness. Though not masculine it's a feeling I've come to adore and hope one day to be able to enact this with a white female partner.

Back