just found out gf had huge bbc in her past

We were talking today and she mentioned she had a black ex. I wasn't gonna ask but my curiosity got the best of me. I asked her if the myth is true. She said that yes he was very big. She said it was about 3.5 to four of her hands long and the whole head would still stick out the top of her hand. And the was about a 2 inch gap between her thumb and middle finger when she grabbed it. However she says it felt no different than I do. Just hurt a little was the only difference. She said she didn't feel extra full or nothing. I feel like she's trying to be a sweetheart and protect my feelings. What do you guys think? Is she telling the truth or is she protecting me?
She is lying to protect your feelings. If he knew how to use his big cock, there is no way that it wouldn't be the most memorable time of her life.

Personally I'd rejoice and feel proud that your gf has already been blacked. Forget the penis size and don't over analyse. Just accept situation. it's a great thing!

She's lying. She may be happy with sex with you, but there is a difference between knowing someone is there and having your eyes cross when they get there.

I will say that bigger doesn't always mean a great lover. I've been with big guys who seemed to think that was all they needed to do was show up. Not much skill. I'd have been happier with a small one attached to a passionate lover.

We were talking today and she mentioned she had a black ex. I wasn't gonna ask but my curiosity got the best of me. I asked her if the myth is true. She said that yes he was very big. She said it was about 3.5 to four of her hands long and the whole head would still stick out the top of her hand. And the was about a 2 inch gap between her thumb and middle finger when she grabbed it. However she says it felt no different than I do. Just hurt a little was the only difference. She said she didn't feel extra full or nothing. I feel like she's trying to be a sweetheart and protect my feelings. What do you guys think? Is she telling the truth or is she protecting me?
Why does it matter? You're getting the pussy.

Back