Just converted my BF

My last BF was the one who introduced me to cuckolding, and after we broke up I honestly didn't think I'd ever be doing it again. I started dating someone a few months ago though and I found myself thinking about it constantly. I missed it so much, I loved the dirty tabooness of it and the wild ******* I did. I started working on my new BF seeing if he seemed like he'd go for it and after about 6 weeks of me w orking on him I got him into it and I fucked a guy last night while he watched. It felt so good, he got really into it and had a great time. I feel so naughty and bad turning this guy into a dirty freak and making him love watching his girl get fucked.

Is it always with a black guy that you cucked them with..?

Don't feel bad. Women have an insatiable appetite for sex, you are justified in doing whatever it takes to make him understand and accept your need for other partners.

I am sorry but I just can't accept this kind of reasoning. She is "justified" because she has a high sex drive? To each his own I guess but wow. What if he doesn't "understand". Where does it end?

I have a high sex drive, but I am also respectful of my husband. ...smh.....Guess I am just to "old" to understand this line of thinking. :confused:

I am sorry but I just can't accept this kind of reasoning. .....
I have a high sex drive, but I am also respectful of my husband. ...smh.....Guess I am just to "old" to understand this line of thinking. :confused:

I think you're being reasonable in your thinking. Relationships are usually developed by commitment, or by convenience. Too many relationships, today, seem to be relationships of convenience for one or both partners in the relationship, thus the respect & commitment to make the relationship work and last is less likely to develop. I'd say its rather rare for a relationship to begin where one partner is free to be with other individuals, while the other party is required to remain monogamous. And I've never noticed that women have more of an insatiable appetite than men.

Back