Just another loser white boy here

Bbcrunsmylife

Male
From
US
Hey everyone! Just over a year ago, I found out my wife was having an affair with a black man. Despite finding tons of evidence on her phone one night, I kept it to myself and never questioned her about it. She was starting to stay out all night more and more frequently. Our marriage was strained by other reasons and we ended up separating. She is currently living with him, and my desire for black cock is growing stronger and stronger every day. I now spend most of my free time worshipping the superior black man. I'm bbc obsessed. Anyways I would love to chat with new people in the community and make some new friends. Send me a message

Hey everyone! Just over a year ago, I found out my wife was having an affair with a black man. Despite finding tons of evidence on her phone one night, I kept it to myself and never questioned her about it. She was starting to stay out all night more and more frequently. Our marriage was strained by other reasons and we ended up separating. She is currently living with him, and my desire for black cock is growing stronger and stronger every day. I now spend most of my free time worshipping the superior black man. I'm bbc obsessed. Anyways I would love to chat with new people in the community and make some new friends. Send me a message
Maybe contact her...maybe she can help hook you up

I’m obsessed with BBC too. My wife used to cuckold me and I loved it. She has now stopped and also cut me off from sex. (With the exception of me occasionally being allowed to worship her gorgeous ass) Now I dream about serving BBC. I’ve served a few Superior Black Men and now I’m obsessed.
Feel free to message me or email me at fagforalpha@gmail

Makes two of us. Have been the sub in a cuckold relationship, best time ever. Would eat my girlfriend to her first organism and her bull (9" of dark black meat) would fuck her silly. He didn't eat pussy but loved his dick sucked. He would cum in her and I batted "clean up". It was wonderful. He would come over and let me please him even when she wasn't home. He loved my skills.

So she cheated on you with a black guy, left you for him. And not once did you say you missed her or pussy. After all that your thoughts are on BBC? Dude, she left you because you are gay.

Back