Just an average 44 yo mwm who wants to share his shy wife

Hi all. I am Tim, husband to a fantastic wife, Tammy, a 44 yo stay at home Mom to our 5 *******. She is a conservative, proper, suburban MILF with a little wild side in bed that I am trying to encourage. A virgin when we married, she knows about my desire to share her, but thinks I am nuts for wanting to do it. There have been a few times that her desire to experience another man slipped out, but she always quickly denies it.

I'd love to hear what this great forum thinks about my sweet Tammy, and whether she's worthy of being taken and shown a proper lovin by a black man.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 117
I sure could be. The thought of her taking a big black cock in her married pussy that has only ever had me is powerful and surreal.

Have you ever told her you'd love to see her fucked by a hung black guy,... and if so, is it something she might do if finding the right guy..?

I have told her my fantasy, and she thinks I am crazy for wanting that. She doesn't understand how an otherwise manly man like me would want to see his wife in the arms of a lover, and she doesn't think anyone else would be interested in her.

I have told her my fantasy, and she thinks I am crazy for wanting that. She doesn't understand how an otherwise manly man like me would want to see his wife in the arms of a lover, and she doesn't think anyone else would be interested in her.
.....Tim, you say you want to "share her" ... are you specifically referring with black men, or with other men, in general? Your profile and past posts don't indicate if she's ever been shared with any other man. So, you're really addressing 2 distinct situations here ... asking her to have sex with another man, AND, asking her to have sex with a black man. What is her position on interracial sex, do you know? Has your fantasy play taken you that far?
.....This is more than just a fantasy fulfillment for her ... she takes all the risks doing it. If she's a happily married spouse, she also risks possibly damaging her marriage doing this, as you don't really know how either of you will eventually respond to her being with other men ... maybe you think you do, but you really don't until it happens. The biggest consideration, or should be, is the risk you expose your 5 children to IF your marriage gets damaged over this. Congratulations by the way with 5 ******* ... wow ... 2 children were all my wife & I desired.
.....At any rate, I'm not trying to discourage you, but encourage you to consider all the risks associated with this activity. The marriage bond is often more delicate than we imagine. She's a beautiful lady ... after 5 *******, I think she's exceptional, by the way. So, whatever you 2 do, do it together, set parameters, and keep the line of communication (feelings) open both ways. If it gets too much, both should be willing to pull the plug on doing it.
.....Best wishes ...
.....Mac

Back