Just a talk...

wifesfirst

Couple
From
UK
The first time wasn’t romantic and it wasn’t planned but it changed our sex life forever.

Charlie was 19 and I was 21, we had been going out for 3 years and things were great. Neither of us went to uni and we saw each other most days, even though I lived alone and her with her parents. Charlie is 5’1 had a short blonde bob and a sporty figure, I am 5’7 and slight but feel big with her.

We had gone to the local tennis club and after a long warm afternoon had headed back to her home for a shower and a relax. I was staying at hers for the night as she had to look after the dogs.

We had only been walking down the leafy streets, dappled with sunlight, for a few minutes when we heard voices behind us. It was two young lads on BMX who seemed to recognise Charlie and came parallel to us.

“who won?” said one of them, a spotty skinheaded white kid probably Charlies age of younger. “I did” I said. “is that why your haulage all that?” Said the other a skinny tall black kid wearing cap, jeans and a t-shirt, alluding to the two racquet bags I had, one on each shoulder.

We walked on and they chunnered away, to what end I wasn’t sure but I didn’t feel quite comfortable. I caught Charlies eye and gestured to turn left at the corner to take a different route back and hope they would go on their way.

We turned and they did too “hey” said the young one again pulling over and nearly bumping Charlie. “watch it” I said. Before I had finished the sentence the other bike had cut in front of me and the black lad stepped off his bike “easy…”

“What do you want Dillon?” said Charlie, to my surprise. He grabbed my wrist and said to her he just wanted a word. For some reason I did, I don’t know why nobody protested but we moved away from Charlie a couple of paces and beyond her earshot (I assume) he leaned in “your girls hot”. I felt sick. I just looked at him, unsure what to say next flashing a confused look back to Charlie.

“You going to let me ride back with her?”

“Why would I do that?

“Because you don’t want a fight. Ill fuck you up right here, in front of here”

I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t want a fight but I wasn’t leaving her either. I looked to see if anyone was around? But no. “well all walk, whats the fuss” I mustered, the young one laughed and they looked at each other.

“Cmon guys, what we hanging around for” said Dillon, now ushering us on before leaning in and telling me to stay ahead with Zac (the young one). I did and Charlie wasn’t making much of all of this. A few paces back her and Dillon spoke as Zac rambled on nonsense as I tried to pick up the pace.

We hadn’t even reached the next road when it was clear a few paces was now 6-10. I turned to see them both standing talking before Dillon asked if they could have some privacy for a chat. Nodding to the church next to us. I lifted my arms as if to say were talking now but nothing came out and Zac leaned into me “leave em” he said.

Charlie looked back awkward as they headed under the arch into the church and around the corner. Zac pulled his bike up in front of me. I could see nothing.

After what seemed like an eternity but was probably just minutes, I went to push past Zac but he hopped off his bike and pushed me in the chest, I should have hit him but didn’t. Instead I waited another minute.

Taking the intiative and pushing past I started down the gravel path. Whether they heard me or they were coming back anyway they appeared quickly and as they walked up Dillon skipped off to his bike and the two sailed off, leaving us to walk back.

It was cold and awkward between us both I think embarrassed, mainly that I didn’t stop the situation. When we got to the house, Charlie made no reference to it and headed off for a shower. I followed her and when I came out she was just drying her hair getting ready to go out.

I jumped in bed and ushered her over, hoping to put the events behind us. But 200% thinking about what may have happened?

We kissed and rubbed and eventually I slide her knickers down as she tossed me off. “sorry babe” I mustered “you ok?” “its fine” grinding her hips against my hand as I moved past her bald pussy and down to her hole to plunge a finger inside. Then it happened. She was wet but not just wet, really, really wet. I didn’t want to react but I could feel myself getting close as we kissed passionately.

I moved myself back so she couldn’t toss me off fully. “whats this for” I said pulling away between kisses but with my eyes closed. We both knew what we were talking about. “Dillon, used to flirt at school for years, he’s asked me out loads but I said no as black lads have never been my thing that and he’s a dick” I laughed a bit, “so what’s that got to do with this” circling her clit with my finger as her breathing shallowed.

“we didn’t talk….well we did….but he wanted to show me something…..his dick” I didn’t say anything, she continued “so he got it out and asked me what I thought?” Instead of saying why all I said was “and..”its big, I mean, its really big” she giggled, frantically now tossing me off she bucks on my fingers and roars into a huge orgasm, shortly followed by my own.

Back