Just a question for everyone

Jacob reed

Couple
From
CO, US
We are wondering something so please help us out.
Just opinions no right or wrong
How many people agree with us that a black man should be able to come up to you and say I want to cum, and he can say it to either or both and without question you know it's going to happen?
The reason for the question is we believe that BBC is made to cum in white people, and it's a gift we should get the most out of every chance we get.
Well because of this someone who knows this we are lucky enough to fuck frequently gave his friend our info and all the details. Even told him that he didn't have to ask to fuck either of us.
And of course we let him in.
But the first time he even hinted he wanted both of us is when I had her doggy and next thing I knew his cock was sliding up my ass (and it was amazing)
Now he comes more than his friend. Are we wrong for being thankful for this, or even for wishing it happened more?

For me it's not about obeying, I would say no if I wanted. I will always say no to white dick
But if a random black dude walked up to either of us on the street a said hey i don't know how to say this but can I get a blow job
If he was respectful about it we'd probably be like sure where you want to go, and after we'd say thank you and give him our number telling him that he's welcome to call anytime

We are wondering something so please help us out.
Just opinions no right or wrong
How many people agree with us that a black man should be able to come up to you and say I want to cum, and he can say it to either or both and without question you know it's going to happen?
The reason for the question is we believe that BBC is made to cum in white people, and it's a gift we should get the most out of every chance we get.
Well because of this someone who knows this we are lucky enough to fuck frequently gave his friend our info and all the details. Even told him that he didn't have to ask to fuck either of us.
And of course we let him in.
But the first time he even hinted he wanted both of us is when I had her doggy and next thing I knew his cock was sliding up my ass (and it was amazing)
Now he comes more than his friend. Are we wrong for being thankful for this, or even for wishing it happened more?
I agree when i go visit my black bull I go to enjoy him and get seeded rest suck his cock clean and just start making love for a second breeding...I love hot black sperm in me I feel honored

..... a black man should be able to come up to you and say I want to cum, and he can say it to either or both and without question you know it's going to happen?
word_ToEachHisOwn.jpg .....pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Back