Just a husband view

Use sexy wife

Couple
From
OH, US
I read a lot of stuff on here and there is not much about the husband is the one in control of who,how and when he and his wife have sex with someone else . me and my wife have a very good sex life i have an outstanding stamina i can actually go for hours when having sex and as for dick size over 6 inches and pretty thick . but we like to play and we play safe but it is my thing when it comes to seeing a black dick fucking my wife it get me off and then better sex for me and my wife .
well if anyone feels the same i would like to hear it .

I read a lot of stuff on here and there is not much about the husband is the one in control of who,how and when he and his wife have sex with someone else . me and my wife have a very good sex life i have an outstanding stamina i can actually go for hours when having sex and as for dick size over 6 inches and pretty thick . but we like to play and we play safe but it is my thing when it comes to seeing a black dick fucking my wife it get me off and then better sex for me and my wife .
well if anyone feels the same i would like to hear it .
Actually that is us to a T. I just recently told my husband to do what he would like to do with regards to me meeting a bbc. So I'm waiting in anticipation on what he does. Knowing I am pleasing him and also getting pleased is a huge turn on for me. I guess we are not the norm. Hubby is an alpha male so it will be interesting that's for sure.....i don't want to have get pregnant, I don't want to cheat, I don't want to be humiliated, nor my husband either, I want my husband to set up when and how often we do this and I have no problem with him having the keys to the treasure box

Last edited:
"control" is such a strong word; it basically eliminates the equalness in a marriage partnership. Actually, if there is ANYONE who should have control it would be the wife; its HER body, HER risk, HER reputation, HER decision ... it shouldn't be any different than if the two of you were deciding on you being sterilized ... YOUR body, YOUR decision.

Hubby's alpha and we have a great sex life. We both make the decisions about who we play with. And where.

Like others have said, we enjoy sex with others. We both enjoy seeing each other with different partners. Or, if we are not together, one or both of us is having a great time.

It adds so much to an already wonderful relationship.

Back