Just A Few Queastions

Does a womens sex drive increase as she gets older? Or does it peak while she's in her twenties? Does a women

become more open and get nastier as she ages? What direction should a blackstud go? twenties or Miltf

I'm definitely more sexual now, at 46, than I was when I was younger. I'm also more mature and have lived more life, so that affects my overall outlook on life, and sex. Some guys may look on that as a good thing, since I am more than willing and able to express an opinion and communicate my wants, needs and expectations. Other guys just want a doormat who shuts up and opens her legs, so they wouldn't look on that as a positive. Lol

I'm definitely more sexual now, at 46, than I was when I was younger. I'm also more mature and have lived more life, so that affects my overall outlook on life, and sex. Some guys may look on that as a good thing, since I am more than willing and able to express an opinion and communicate my wants, needs and expectations. Other guys just want a doormat who shuts up and opens her legs, so they wouldn't look on that as a positive. Lol
Great reply Mariposa. I love the way you put that. Every man should love a women with an opinion.

A mature woman that is 35 or 40 years old nearly always makes a better bed partner than a young 20 something. A woman past her reproductive years or that is surgically safe can be voracious. Sex with an older woman can be incredible.

I 46 years an my libido is crazy hot. Wheen i was young i noot know so much about sex. I had operation an cant have more babies now so i love do sex.
yeah you r attractive to look at too!!!! ill b 46 this year and im still fuckin like Stallion only now i know what im doin...:exciting::blackgreedy::exciting:

How would a male know
Great reply Mariposa. I love the way you put that. Every man should love a women with an opinion.
How would a male know what you want and need if you did not communicate? I was married to a beautiful woman who was younger than I by 20 years. She had definite opinions! She never failed to communicate them after it was too late. I applaud any woman who is willing to discuss her likes and dislikes as well as any opinion she may have. The more you know what is in a woman's head, the better you are able to pleasure her to toe curling *******. It doesn't hurt the relationship out of bed either.

Back