Just A Few Queastions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigtim7511, Sep 14, 2013.

1. bigtim7511

bigtim7511 New Member

Does a womens sex drive increase as she gets older? Or does it peak while she's in her twenties? Does a women

become more open and get nastier as she ages? What direction should a blackstud go? twenties or Miltf

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
  3. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I'm definitely more sexual now, at 46, than I was when I was younger. I'm also more mature and have lived more life, so that affects my overall outlook on life, and sex. Some guys may look on that as a good thing, since I am more than willing and able to express an opinion and communicate my wants, needs and expectations. Other guys just want a doormat who shuts up and opens her legs, so they wouldn't look on that as a positive. Lol

4. bigtim7511

bigtim7511 New Member

5. bigtim7511

bigtim7511 New Member

Great reply Mariposa. I love the way you put that. Every man should love a women with an opinion.

Mariposa blanca likes this.
  6. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Thank you. My husband totally agrees with you (which probably explains why we've been together for 20 years). :)

7. rini

rini Active Member

Indonesia
    I 46 years an my libido is crazy hot. Wheen i was young i noot know so much about sex. I had operation an cant have more babies now so i love do sex.

8. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

A mature woman that is 35 or 40 years old nearly always makes a better bed partner than a young 20 something. A woman past her reproductive years or that is surgically safe can be voracious. Sex with an older woman can be incredible.

queenmature and thicknsexy like this.
  9. chocolate thunder

chocolate thunder Member

yeah you r attractive to look at too!!!! ill b 46 this year and im still fuckin like Stallion only now i know what im doin...:exciting::blackgreedy::exciting:

10. flsubboy4u

flsubboy4u Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    How would a male know
    How would a male know what you want and need if you did not communicate? I was married to a beautiful woman who was younger than I by 20 years. She had definite opinions! She never failed to communicate them after it was too late. I applaud any woman who is willing to discuss her likes and dislikes as well as any opinion she may have. The more you know what is in a woman's head, the better you are able to pleasure her to toe curling ecstasy. It doesn't hurt the relationship out of bed either.

bigtim7511 likes this.
  11. queenmature

queenmature Well-Known Member

US
    I can say I'm 55 yo and sex is hotter than it's ever been!

merlinir likes this.