Just a few of the wife before she heads out on the town BBC hunting..

She looked like she had been put through the rinnger when she came rolling in..looked like a damn hot mess..told me all about it after she had taken about a 5 hour nap, then we had some fantastic sex.

She must have a motor that does not stop so she got put through the rinnger and still fucked you. Man your wife has to be the queen of all BBC sluts lucky man I tell you lucky man. Wish I lived close !

She must have a motor that does not stop so she got put through the rinnger and still fucked you. Man your wife has to be the queen of all BBC sluts lucky man I tell you lucky man. Wish I lived close !
Oh man my baby can take all kinds of cock, hooked up with some cocky brothas before,,thought they were gonna wear her ass out,,talking all kinds of *******, saw her leave them both drained, sweaty heaps with her talking about whos next. When she gets in her groove she is insatiable. And last Friday night she was in one of those moods, which worked out well for her and the Bachelor party she ran into at the club.
And yes it would be nice if you lived closer.

Back