Jungle Jane

The big question is: Is this something you want? I would never want to share my bed with a woman that didn't want to be there. At the very least if your husband is making the arrangements you should meet your prospective bull on neutral ground before the encounter. Unless the man is known to you the initial encounter should also occur on neutral ground. Never bring a stranger into your home or go to the home of someone you don't know. Does your husband plan on being present?

If you are going to add additional person(s) to you relationship I would recommend finding a swingers club in your area. Nearly all are low or no pressure and are a good way to get your feet wet. There is usually a couple or a few couples that manage the event and can point you in the direction of whatever your interests may be. Clubs are either on premise or off premise clubs. On premise clubs have places to play on site while with off premise clubs you hook up and go elsewhere to play.

Hi Jungle Jane I'm having a Halloween party in Durham at the Courtyard marriot downtown would love to have you join me and @YngBlk27 along with some more mature women like yourself

Back