JILL'S STORY, PART 3

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Less than a year after I met Eric he asked me to marry him. I wanted to but I also worried a little because he knew about Bobby and I. He must have also known about Bobby's huge cock because they trained at the gym together and must have shared the change room occasionally. I didn't want him to harbor jealousies from my past experiences. He assured me that my relationship with Bobby wouldn't be an issue and that if anything, he thought it was hot. That comment surprised me a little but I didn't think much of it. Little did I know then, it was a huge flag as to the nature of our marriage and what kind of a relationship Eric and I would come to have.

Later that year we were married and our circle of friends expanded. I realized I was mingling with some pretty liberal minded people but found it exciting. I evening Eric and I attended a party with some friends we had met a while back. It turned out to be a swinger gathering. I was sort of shocked but played along. As the night wore on a little and I had had a few drinks I found myself in one of the rooms with two other women chatting about the whole thing. One of them, a pretty girl in her late twenties asked if she could kiss me. I was speechless which to her must have meant okay because she leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. To my surprise I liked it and kissed her back. It then only seemed natural that we included the other girl and we both began kissing her. That night I had my first lesbian sex experience and I loved it. To make things even hotter, Eric was watching so we invited in to join us. I remember thinking how strange and how hot it was to be kissing my husband passionately while he fucked another woman. This was really the beginning of our wild lifestyle!

1.jpg

Back