Jewish women

Religion has nothing to do with it, Yiddish women are hot full stop. As a big black bull I can appreciate good genes and I for one would love to breed a beautiful Yiddish woman. She can keep the wig on for the most part, heels are a bonus and if she is orthodox it just makes it all the more taboo!

It was never implied that religion had anything to do with it, just that there were threads for other subgroups of beautiful women, I decided to do one for Jewish women.

By the way, Yiddish is a language particular to Ashkenazi Jews, not an ethnicity.:)

My best friend is Jewish, and Loves BBC by the way, she's very hot. But she is not RELIGIOUSLY Jewish, she's ETHNIC Jewish. Not to sound too educated, but Jews do identify by race. It is a racial group. Even Jewish rabbis will tell you that. After all, they have been calling themselves the chosen people since GENESIS, not to sound too biblical. It is a race, and therefor, completely fair game here. Don't back down from that south jersey! Jewish women are stunning!!! I've got with my best friend tons of times before. But sadly, most of the women you identify as Jewish... They are like majority European. EASILY. I don't recall blond hair EVER being a Jewish trait... That's goyim!! If anyone can tell me what goyim means I'll give them a pussy shot. Hahah

Back