Jessica

I wouldn't get near the current version of JS. She used to be hot like in this picture but now she is just overweight and gross.

Yes. I can't mess with girls who don't take care of themselves. Something these days people have started mixing up the terms "thick" and "overweight." Jessica is not thick, she is overweight. From my perspective, if a girl can't even be bothered to take care of herself I definitely don't want to hook up with her. Who knows what else she doesn't take care of.

I know the majority of the guys on this site will fuck anything that has a heartbeat but not me.

Yes. I can't mess with girls who don't take care of themselves. Something these days people have started mixing up the terms "thick" and "overweight." Jessica is not thick, she is overweight. From my perspective, if a girl can't even be bothered to take care of herself I definitely don't want to hook up with her. Who knows what else she doesn't take care of.

I know the majority of the guys on this site will fuck anything that has a heartbeat but not me.
I agree, I wouldn't fuck her either. It seems like people on this website are so extreme, they think EVERY Black man would fuck EVERY White woman, and that's not the case.

I would be all over the old version of her but not the new version.

Jessica_Simpson_in_a_bikini_1_.jpg

jessica_simpson_fat_pictures_2-760x1139.jpg

Are you referring to STD? So, only overweight peope get STD, and in shape people don't?

Are you referring to STD? So, only overweight peope get STD, and in shape people don't?

I'm referring to all sorts of things. Unless there is a medical reason for someone to be overweight I don't see why they are. To me that's just lazy and a lack of self discipline. Just not people I like to be around. I see no reason not to take care of yourself.

Back