Jenny.... may have posted this... not sure... cuck story for those that like that

subhub174014

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Jenny

We had only been married about a month when my wife, Jenny, and I attended a party for a friend's birthday. We had been there a couple of hours and had a few beers. I think Jenny was in the lounge whilst I was in the kitchen with a group of lads. Anyway, the conversation got around to what we liked about girls' underwear. There was a general agreement on stockings and garters. When I agreed with this someone said that presumably Jenny wore stockings. I didn't know what to say to this. I didn't want to say yes because this would have given the secrets about my wife's underwear away, but I didn't want to say no either as it would have made Jenny to look a bit of a frump. Obviously my hesitation gave the game away and I was cross examined on what kind/color she wore and whether she was wearing them that evening.

It was probably the drinks that made me open up more than I would normally. Soon Jenny was the topic of conversation in the kitchen as my friends realized that they could pry some personal details from me. I admitted that she was wearing stockings that evening. I was even quizzed on the color of the rest of her underwear.
I told my eager pals that she had a full set of black lingerie on that evening. I found it very exciting to talk about Jenny in this way while she was only in the other room.

The party broke up about an hour or so later and we eventually arrived home in the early hours of the morning. It was while we were getting undressed for bed that Jenny asked me what I had been saying about her to my friends at the party.
I asked her what she meant.
She told me that Ray, one of the guys I had been talking to, had asked her about her stockings.

Apparently he had been pretty ******* and had caught her in the hallway and asked to see her stocking tops. Jenny then asked me outright if I had told anyone that she had been wearing stockings that evening.
I said that I might have mentioned it to somebody but that I wasn't sure. I thought Jenny was going to make a big scene about my indiscretion but she just laughed and told me that she had shown Ray her stocking tops "just to get rid of him".

I think my initial reaction was of relief that Jenny wasn't angry with me. It was later as we lay in bed that I began to think about it more. I began to feel excited at the thought of Jenny lifting her dress to show off her stocking tops. I knew that I wasn't going to get to sleep without knowing more. I turned over towards Jenny and put my arms around her, she had her back to me, and cuddled her. As I kissed her behind her ear I asked her if she was angry about me telling people about her stockings.
She murmured "no".
I then asked her if she found it exciting.
She didn't answer this but began to move her ass cheeks back against me. I could feel myself stiffening and soon my erection was pressing against her. With her help I slipped my penis into her tight wet hole and began to fuck her. I couldn't last long, thoughts of her flashing her stocking tops to one of my friends soon had me shooting my load into her. Shortly afterwards we were both asleep.

Over the next week I couldn't get thoughts of Jenny showing her stockings off out of my mind. I was really excited by it and knew now that I wanted a repeat performance.

It was Saturday evening and Jenny was going out with a few of her girl friends. I sat on the bed and watched her as she got ready. She spent most of her time in just her underwear while putting on makeup and sorting her hair. She was wearing the same underwear outfit that she had worn to the party the previous week, black lacy bra and g string type panties with black stockings and garter belt. It wasn't till she was just about ready to go before she slipped on her short black dress. I joked with her that she had better watch it or she'd be flashing her stockings again with a short skirt like that.
She joked back that perhaps she would be showing them off anyway. We kissed goodbye and she went off to meet up with her pals. I wasn't going out that evening and spent the time in front of the TV watching movies. For some reason I couldn't get thoughts of Jenny out of my mind. I kept wondering if she was joking earlier about showing herself off.

I went to bed around eleven and read for a while. It was around half twelve when I heard Jenny come home. She came straight up to the bedroom and began to get undressed. I could see her by the light of a street light. When she had her shoes and dress off I asked her to come to bed.
She began to undo her bra but I said "no, leave them on" and reached out a hand to her.
Jenny got into bed beside me and I ran my hands over her lace covered breasts. For some reason I asked her if she had behaved herself that evening.
Jenny just laughed and said "what do you think".
I was kissing her tummy now, making my way down to her panty covered crotch. I said to her "I hope you weren't showing your underwear off again tonight".

She laughed again but didn't answer the question. I was kissing her pussy through the thin material of her panties when she reached down and lifted the crotch to one side. I began to lick the puffy lips of her pussy and then run my tongue up and down her slit.

I was rubbing her clit with my thumb while pushing my tongue as far as I could up her hole when she came with a great shudder. I continued licking her for several minutes afterwards then moved up the bed so that we could hold each other close. Jenny whispered to me that she'd like to bring me off with her hand. I didn't care, I just wanted to cum. It only took a few minutes of her rubbing my foreskin up and down before I was shooting my load over her thighs and up onto her stomach.

We talked for a while afterwards and Jenny asked me what had brought on my excitement when she had come home.
I admitted that it was the thought of her wearing sexy underwear that got me excited.
She asked me if it also had anything to do with other people seeing her underwear.
I agreed that it turned me on that she might be exposing herself. We fell asleep shortly afterwards.

Jenny began wearing stockings more often after this. Every day to work she would wear a different pair and I would look forward to her coming home and letting me run my hands up her thighs to feel her stocking tops, garters and little panties. It became a bit of a ritual with us, as soon as she came home I would kneel in front of her and raise her skirt up to her waist so that I could feast my eyes on her slim legs. I would kiss each thigh above the stocking tops then move onto her pussy mound kissing and biting gently through the thin material of her panties. Before long she would move the panties to one side and I would spend fifteen or twenty minutes licking her wet crotch. It would be quite common for Jenny to come a couple of times on my tongue as she stood over me. Mostly after this she would wank me off with her hand before we both went upstairs to clean up.

We talked often about the developments in our sex life. Jenny would call it my little fetish, that is my liking for her sexy underwear and for licking her pussy when she came home in the evenings or after a night out. We didn't see it as a problem that we weren't having full sex very often, even though we had only been married a month or so. We were both fully satisfied and happy with the way our sex life was going.

We also began looking through men's magazines together. This started after Jenny brought one home from work claiming that one of her friends had passed it to her. We admired the girls in their sexy lingerie and we also read the reader's letters together. I'm not sure if the letters were real or made up but a good proportion of them concerned wives who played around with other men, sometimes with the husband watching but not joining in.

Jenny seemed fascinated with these letters and made me read them to her over and over again as we lay in bed. On several occasions Jenny would read the letters herself while I lay with my head between her thighs, my tongue lapping at her pussy. She particularly loved one of the letters where the husband is made to lick his wife's pussy clean after her lover has deposited a load of spunk in it. I would make a special effort to make her cum while she read the ending of this letter as I knew it excited her.

It was after one of our few sessions where Jenny let me have full sex with her that she began to talk to me about her interest in that letter in the magazine. She said she found it very exciting to think of a man licking her pussy after she had a load deposited there. She said it made her feel sexy and would show that the man really loved her.
As she was telling me this I was kissing her breasts and pulling on her nipples. She placed her hands gently on each side of my head and gradually pushed me further down. I was kissing her stomach then the top of her pubic mound. She gave me a gentle push and my face was up against her wet pussy where I had shot my sperm only minutes before.

I could tell that she was getting really excited. Her hips were gyrating slowly as I ran my tongue tentatively along her wet slit. It didn't taste as bad as I feared and before long as was giving her a good licking, my tongue going up inside her tight hole. After several minutes we changed position and Jenny straddled my face, her pussy only inches above me. She then proceeded to rub herself all over my face. I could feel more of my cum running from her and I lapped it up. Jenny had several orgasms before she was finished with me.

This added a new dimension to our lovemaking. Quite often when Jenny came home from a night out with her friends, which was happening several times a week now, she would tell me that she had been a naughty girl that night.
I would be licking her wet slit as she told me little stories about her evening. She would ask me if I liked eating her when I didn't know what she'd been doing that evening or if she'd been with another man. She even told me once to imagine that I was licking her after another man had had sex with her and asked me over and over if I could taste his cum.

This type of fantasy never failed to bring us both to swift orgasms. It was quite usual for me to wait by the door for Jenny to come home and as soon as she had stepped inside and closed the door I would lift her skirt and begin eating her. At other times, if she was really late getting home, she would come up to our bedroom and wake me. She would then strip her clothes off and quickly squat over my face as I lay with my head on the pillow and I would lick her swollen pussy. At these times her pussy would be extremely wet, almost running, and she would rub herself over my face. It was also left to me to wank myself off as Jenny brought herself off on my face as she claimed that she was too tired to do me afterwards.

We were very close and intimate with each other at this time. I don't think anything brings a couple closer than sharing their fantasies with each other, and I also believe that eating her pussy was the most intimate act that I could perform for her. We both loved each other and loved the sex, even though full sex was now nonexistent between us.

We also started a few other games. Jenny would like to watch me wanking, and I often did it for her wrapping my cock in a pair of her silky panties. Other times she would tell me to wank myself off while she was out and hand me a pair of her pants to do it into. I would show her the spunk encrusted pants when she came home.

We went to a party at one of her friend's houses. This was one of the few times we went out together. The party was in full swing when we arrived. there were couples kissing and feeling each other up in every corner. We had only been there a matter of minutes when Jenny was dragged away to dance by a colleague. I was left alone to find a ******* for myself.

It was probably half an hour later that I saw my wife again. She was sitting with a man on either side of her on one of the sofas. One man had an arm around her shoulder and Jenny was laughing and giggling with them both. The man on her left kept trying to lift her skirt up, in a playful way, and Jenny was pushing his hand away. The room was fairly dark and I knew that they probably couldn't see me as I was stood slightly behind. I watched as the man kept trying his luck and I noticed that each time his hand went higher and higher up my wife's thigh. The man on Jenny's right then seemed to join in and she had no chance against two of them, in fact one of the men held both her hands as the other lifted her skirt high up her thighs. Her long legs were now completely displayed to these two men and anyone else who passed by.

Jenny seemed to give up the battle and proceeded to stretch her legs out in front of her. She was now exposed up to her waist as the men lifted her skirt higher. They were both taking the opportunity to give her a good feel up and I could see their hands roaming over her thighs and up onto her panties. Both men's hands then became busy around her pussy and, although I couldn't see clearly, I had the impression that they were both putting fingers inside her.

Strangely I found this tremendously exciting and my penis was erect inside the white lace pants that Jenny had made me wear that evening. Unfortunately it was at this moment that another of Jenny's girlfriends, Bev, arrived. She obviously took in the scene on the sofa pretty quickly, and the fact that I had been standing watching it, and took me by the hand and into the kitchen area. Bev then engaged me in conversation for half an hour or more, it was pretty obvious that the idea was to keep me away from Jenny and whatever she might be getting up to.

I was a bit upset at first, it wasn't that I wanted to break up Jenny and her boyfriends, I just wanted to watch what was going on. Bev, though, was quite good company. She told me that Jenny and her had no secrets between them and that they had often discussed their sex lives together.
She told me that Jenny was really happy with the way our sex life was and she also implied that she knew that I wasn't actually fucking Jenny anymore.

When Bev eventually let me go I went in search of Jenny but couldn't find her, though there were several rooms that had the doors locked. I contented myself with having a few more drinks and watching the gropings and sexual activities that were openly taking places at various points around the house. I saw Bev sucking a man's cock later in the evening, which was a bit strange as I knew she was married and that her husband was away for a few weeks.

Jenny found me about an hour later. She just came up to me, smiled and asked if I was ready to leave yet.
We were home within the hour. Jenny had asked me if I enjoyed the evening.
I told her that I had but that it would have been better if I had known what she had got up to with those two men.
She just smiled at me and said that she had hoped that I'd been watching them.
She asked me what I had seen.
I told her that I had seen the men fingering her while she had her skirt around her waist, but I told her how Bev had taken me away to talk to me.
She laughed and said "good old Bev".

We were home by this time and Jenny led me straight up to the bedroom. She made me strip off and lay on the bed. Jenny then took her own clothes off and got on the bed with me. She moved straight up to my head and straddled my face with her thighs, her pussy resting against my chest.

She was looking down at me when she said "I really want you to do this for me tonight. You want to do it, don't you?"

I said yes.

She said "It's a bit different tonight. I've been a naughty girl, you know that don't you?".

I had a good idea what she meant, she meant that she had let a man fuck her that evening. My mind was in turmoil but I knew that I wanted her to put her pussy over my face and let me eat it. It was as if she had been training me over the past few weeks. I wanted to eat out her pussy even though a man had cum in her only an hour before. I wanted to prove that I loved her.

Her pussy was still resting on my chest and I could feel the heat coming from it. Jenny asked me again "You want this don't you? You want to eat my pussy, don't you?"

I was nodding and my mouth was open. She was still talking to me as she brought her pussy closer to my face "You really want to eat my sloppy wet cunt, don't you?".

Jenny didn't usually use language like that and it turned me on all the more to hear it now.

I could see her pussy close up now as she brought it above my face. Her lips were red and looked raw. They were also hanging loose and I could see her hole was wet and open. Her cunt really was a mess up close with her hair matted and tangled and her hole literally dripping. She was only a few inches above me so I raised my head and began to lick, first at the outer lips then the long, hanging inner lips. I sucked those lips into my mouth and ran my tongue over them. Then my tongue found her hole. It was as I pushed my tongue inside her that Jenny began to really grind her body down onto my face.

Soon she was rubbing and wiping her cunt all over my face. I couldn't believe how wet she was. She was still talking to me all the time, telling me to lick her and, at one stage, to eat the cum from her.

Some time later when she was happy that I'd licked everything that I could out of her, she slid down beside me in the bed. My face was covered in her pussy juice and, if I believed what she was telling me, the spunk of at least one other man. We kissed several times and she asked me if I wanted her to wank me off.

I was embarrassed to admit that I had shot my load while I was licking her pussy. Jenny found that really amusing and laughingly said that at least it was proof that I had enjoyed what I had just done.

We went to sleep then, Jenny with a well fucked pussy that had been lovingly soothed by my tongue, me with a mixture of my wife and her lovers sex juices drying on my face.

When we woke the next day we talked again about the previous nights experiences. I was a bit reluctant to admit how much I had enjoyed it, but Jenny was really positive and said that it was an experience that she would like to have over and over again. She felt it was good for our relationship for her to have lovers and to share some of the experience with me. She also told me how good I was at oral sex, which made me feel better.

Jenny also told me that she would be going out the following evening and that she would like to think that I would be there for her when she got home to provide, as she put it, that little something extra. I presumed from this that she was going to have sex with a man and she wanted me to clean her up afterwards.

True to her word, Jenny went out the next evening and I even helped her get ready. It was a strange feeling helping your wife of only a few months get dressed to meet a lover. I chose her underwear with special care knowing that another man was going to be removing the little g string that I had pulled up her thighs. Jenny even let me kiss her pussy before she left. She raised her short lycra skirt and slipped the flimsy panties to one side so that I could run my tongue up and down her slit. She tasted divine, but I knew that she would taste even better when she returned that evening with her lovers spunk dripping from her. My penis was erect even before she left.

It was only about half ten when Jenny returned. I was sitting in the lounge when she arrived. She smiled at me as she walked through the doorway and her first words were to tell me that she had been a naughty girl again, but that she had brought me home a present.
Without asking I went and knelt before her as she stood in the centre of the room. I started kissing her legs at the ankles and worked my way upwards. I was soon lifting her skirt up her thighs. The first thing I noticed was that she had dribbled down her stockings, but as I raised the skirt further I could see why. My wife had come home without her knickers.

I gazed at her trimmed pubic hairs and once again noticed the tangled mess they were in. There was drying sperm in amongst the hairs and I could see her cunt lips hanging loosely down again. Jenny pulled my head gently towards her and I buried my face in the sticky mess. I was soon licking the spunk out of her, running my tongue around her slit and up her hole. I even moved around to the rear and got Jenny to bend over while I licked her anus and up the crease of her ass. She seemed to like this especially so I probed her anus with my tongue but it was very tight and I could only get in about half an inch.

Within ten minutes I had cleaned Jenny up sufficiently that she was able to sit with me on the sofa. She watched while I rubbed myself to a swift orgasm. She even scooped some of my cum off my stomach and fed it into my waiting mouth.

Jenny started going out with men about three times a week from then on. There was no pretence at meeting girlfriends or going for dinner, she was going out to get fucked and we both knew it and loved it. I had developed a passion for eating out her sloppy pussy and she had the desire to make me do it. I would look forward all day till the time she would come home in the evening and I could raise her dress or skirt up to her waist and bury my face in the sticky remnants of her lovemaking.

I knew instinctively without her telling me when she began an affair at work. It seemed that she would deliberately let her lover fuck her just before she left work in the evening so that she was still leaking his juices when I met her at the front door. Jenny loved to talk to me while I performed for her. She would ask me if I liked what I was doing, whether she tasted good and whether I loved her.
The answer was "yes" to all the questions.

I had, for the past few weeks, began enjoying licking her anal area. Since that first time, and knowing how much Jenny liked it too, I would make a special effort to clean her up around there. I think she liked me doing it because it was especially humiliating for me to lick her asshole clean. It was with great delight therefore when she came home to me one evening and I found that her once tight little ass had been ravaged. I got Jenny to bend over the edge of our bed while I examined her in more detail. It was clear that she had been fucked up the ass, there was sperm still dribbling from it and I wasted no time in getting my face down the and inserting my tongue into her asshole. Eventually she sat over my face as I lay on the bed and let the spunk run out of her ass into my waiting mouth. I spent a long time kissing and licking her there to show my appreciation for what she had done.

Jenny confided to me that evening that her boyfriends were aware that I liked the job of cleaning her up after they had used her and that one of them had particularly used her ass that night to see if I still did my duty. Jenny had assured him that I would love the idea of cleaning out her asshole but he could not believe that someone could degrade himself that far.

Soon after this Jenny said that she was going to start bringing her lovers home. She was having regular sex with four men now and she wanted them to meet me and for me to be there while she was getting laid. They were also very keen to meet me and also watch me as I sucked their spunk out of Jenny. This was an exciting development for us as it meant that I could be more actively involved in my wife's lovemaking.

Chas was the first friend that Jenny brought home. They had spent the evening together and had arrived at our house around nine. I shook hands with Chas and we seemed to get on ok. I got Chas and Jenny drinks and made one for myself. Jenny sat with Chas on the sofa while I went to sit in an armchair until Jenny stopped me. She told me to come and sit with them, but pointed to the floor by their feet.

I did as she asked and sat at their feet watching as they chatted at first then began to kiss each other. Soon they were feeling each other all over, their hands rarely leaving each other's bodies. Chas then undid Jenny's shirt and was feeling her breasts through her white bra. He freed one breast from its cup then the other and I had a great view as he played with her large brown nipples before taking each in his mouth in turn.

It seemed that it was within minutes that they were both down to their underwear. Chas had a massive bulge in the front of his pants which looked very impressive and Jenny was laid back with her long legs spread well apart. Chas' fingers were moving lightly over the front of her white panties then they slipped inside the waistband and I could see his fingers running down through her pubic hair. It was then that Jenny asked me to remove the last of her clothing, her underwear.
I knelt forward and unhooked her bra and dropped it onto the carpet. Next I reached for her panties and slid them slowly down her legs. She raised herself slightly to help me take them off. She was now naked with her lover.

Chas pulled his pants down as well. He was as well endowed as I had thought. His cock was long, very long, but it was thick as well. And it was hard and erect and slapped against his stomach. The size of it was intimidating.
Jenny leant forward and placed her hands around Chas' erection, one hand above the other and there was still plenty to spare. She looked at me and said "Now you can see why I love it. Isn't it wonderful!"

I had to agree that it was certainly an impressive sight and I could also understand now why Jenny's pussy came to me looking so battered and raw when she'd been out with Chas. This man's cock was about three times the size of mine. His balls looked large and heavy too. I certainly couldn't compete with this man.

Jenny began to move her hands up and down his monster cock. This got Chas' attention and he began to maul her breasts. Chas pushed Jenny gently onto her back on the sofa and moved his body between her widely spread thighs. I watched as he positioned his giant cock at the entrance to her cunt. He held it there for a few seconds before pushing a few inches inside her. Jenny's head was shaking from side to side as another few inched went in. Chas already had more of his cock up inside my wife than I could ever manage and he still had about six more inches to go.

I could see her pussy lips being dragged wide around his cock. He fed another few inches into her and she was screaming now for him to fuck her hard. Chas pulled out then rammed his whole length up her and the breath went out of her. He did the same again, removing his cock from her hole then ramming it back in right up to his balls. He did this again and again. Jenny was having one orgasm after another now and I had never seen her like this before. Chas fucked her for over half an hour in a variety of positions. I'm afraid I shot my own load onto the carpet shortly after they started but no one seemed to notice. I stood in awe watching this man take my wife. Although I had lost my erection, I normally only cum once, I was still rubbing my now flaccid cock. Chas eventually decided that Jenny had been shagged out and shot his load into her, I could see his large balls tightening before he released his sperm into her. They kissed afterwards but Jenny seemed incapable of moving and lay spread eagled on the sofa as Chas got off her.

I glanced down at her pussy and what a sight it was. Her lips were hanging open and I could see right up inside her. Her muscles were quite slack from the pounding her cunt had taken. Jenny noticed me looking at her and smiled. I took this as encouragement and proceeded to kneel between her spread thighs. Jenny didn't move, as I gradually moved my mouth nearer and nearer to her ravaged cunt. I could smell her aroma and I could also smell the scent of cum, it was overpowering. Eventually my mouth was up against her cunt hole and I tentatively began to kiss her sticky wet slit. It didn't take long before I was using my tongue and within seconds I was swallowing load after load of Chas' spunk as it drained out of her. It was so sexy that I regained my erection and I began to wank myself as I ate the fresh spunk out of Jenny's pussy.

After I had cleaned her up, Jenny really humiliated me by telling me to thank him for giving my wife so much pleasure.
I was so far gone with lust and love for my wife that I did as she asked. I looked up at Chas and thanked him for satisfying Jenny. Chas left soon afterwards and Jenny and I retired to bed.

Our life changed from this point. Several times a week Jenny would bring a boyfriend home. I would be made to clean Jenny's pussy with my mouth after they had sex. Jenny also invited Bev around one evening. She brought along her own boyfriend, apparently her husband was aware of her extra marital affairs but had no objection. Both Jenny and Bev got fucked by their respective partners and then swapped over. I got the job of cleaning both women with my tongue. I think Bev was very impressed with me because she commented that she was going to get her husband trained the same way.

Jenny

We had only been married about a month when my wife, Jenny, and I attended a party for a friend's birthday. We had been there a couple of hours and had a few beers. I think Jenny was in the lounge whilst I was in the kitchen with a group of lads. Anyway, the conversation got around to what we liked about girls' underwear. There was a general agreement on stockings and garters. When I agreed with this someone said that presumably Jenny wore stockings. I didn't know what to say to this. I didn't want to say yes because this would have given the secrets about my wife's underwear away, but I didn't want to say no either as it would have made Jenny to look a bit of a frump. Obviously my hesitation gave the game away and I was cross examined on what kind/color she wore and whether she was wearing them that evening.

It was probably the drinks that made me open up more than I would normally. Soon Jenny was the topic of conversation in the kitchen as my friends realized that they could pry some personal details from me. I admitted that she was wearing stockings that evening. I was even quizzed on the color of the rest of her underwear.
I told my eager pals that she had a full set of black lingerie on that evening. I found it very exciting to talk about Jenny in this way while she was only in the other room.

The party broke up about an hour or so later and we eventually arrived home in the early hours of the morning. It was while we were getting undressed for bed that Jenny asked me what I had been saying about her to my friends at the party.
She told me that Ray, one of the guys I had been talking to, had asked her about her stockings.

Apparently he had been pretty ******* and had caught her in the hallway and asked to see her stocking tops. Jenny then asked me outright if I had told anyone that she had been wearing stockings that evening.
I said that I might have mentioned it to somebody but that I wasn't sure. I thought Jenny was going to make a big scene about my indiscretion but she just laughed and told me that she had shown Ray her stocking tops "just to get rid of him".

I think my initial reaction was of relief that Jenny wasn't angry with me. It was later as we lay in bed that I began to think about it more. I began to feel excited at the thought of Jenny lifting her dress to show off her stocking tops. I knew that I wasn't going to get to sleep without knowing more. I turned over towards Jenny and put my arms around her, she had her back to me, and cuddled her. As I kissed her behind her ear I asked her if she was angry about me telling people about her stockings.
She murmured "no".
She didn't answer this but began to move her ass cheeks back against me. I could feel myself stiffening and soon my erection was pressing against her. With her help I slipped my penis into her tight wet hole and began to fuck her. I couldn't last long, thoughts of her flashing her stocking tops to one of my friends soon had me shooting my load into her. Shortly afterwards we were both asleep.

Over the next week I couldn't get thoughts of Jenny showing her stockings off out of my mind. I was really excited by it and knew now that I wanted a repeat performance.

It was Saturday evening and Jenny was going out with a few of her girl friends. I sat on the bed and watched her as she got ready. She spent most of her time in just her underwear while putting on makeup and sorting her hair. She was wearing the same underwear outfit that she had worn to the party the previous week, black lacy bra and g string type panties with black stockings and garter belt. It wasn't till she was just about ready to go before she slipped on her short black dress. I joked with her that she had better watch it or she'd be flashing her stockings again with a short skirt like that.
She joked back that perhaps she would be showing them off anyway. We kissed goodbye and she went off to meet up with her pals. I wasn't going out that evening and spent the time in front of the TV watching movies. For some reason I couldn't get thoughts of Jenny out of my mind. I kept wondering if she was joking earlier about showing herself off.

I went to bed around eleven and read for a while. It was around half twelve when I heard Jenny come home. She came straight up to the bedroom and began to get undressed. I could see her by the light of a street light. When she had her shoes and dress off I asked her to come to bed.
She began to undo her bra but I said "no, leave them on" and reached out a hand to her.
Jenny got into bed beside me and I ran my hands over her lace covered breasts. For some reason I asked her if she had behaved herself that evening.
I was kissing her tummy now, making my way down to her panty covered crotch. I said to her "I hope you weren't showing your underwear off again tonight".

She laughed again but didn't answer the question. I was kissing her pussy through the thin material of her panties when she reached down and lifted the crotch to one side. I began to lick the puffy lips of her pussy and then run my tongue up and down her slit.

I was rubbing her clit with my thumb while pushing my tongue as far as I could up her hole when she came with a great shudder. I continued licking her for several minutes afterwards then moved up the bed so that we could hold each other close. Jenny whispered to me that she'd like to bring me off with her hand. I didn't care, I just wanted to cum. It only took a few minutes of her rubbing my foreskin up and down before I was shooting my load over her thighs and up onto her stomach.

We talked for a while afterwards and Jenny asked me what had brought on my excitement when she had come home.
I admitted that it was the thought of her wearing sexy underwear that got me excited.
She asked me if it also had anything to do with other people seeing her underwear.
I agreed that it turned me on that she might be exposing herself. We fell asleep shortly afterwards.

Jenny began wearing stockings more often after this. Every day to work she would wear a different pair and I would look forward to her coming home and letting me run my hands up her thighs to feel her stocking tops, garters and little panties. It became a bit of a ritual with us, as soon as she came home I would kneel in front of her and raise her skirt up to her waist so that I could feast my eyes on her slim legs. I would kiss each thigh above the stocking tops then move onto her pussy mound kissing and biting gently through the thin material of her panties. Before long she would move the panties to one side and I would spend fifteen or twenty minutes licking her wet crotch. It would be quite common for Jenny to come a couple of times on my tongue as she stood over me. Mostly after this she would wank me off with her hand before we both went upstairs to clean up.

We talked often about the developments in our sex life. Jenny would call it my little fetish, that is my liking for her sexy underwear and for licking her pussy when she came home in the evenings or after a night out. We didn't see it as a problem that we weren't having full sex very often, even though we had only been married a month or so. We were both fully satisfied and happy with the way our sex life was going.

We also began looking through men's magazines together. This started after Jenny brought one home from work claiming that one of her friends had passed it to her. We admired the girls in their sexy lingerie and we also read the reader's letters together. I'm not sure if the letters were real or made up but a good proportion of them concerned wives who played around with other men, sometimes with the husband watching but not joining in.

Jenny seemed fascinated with these letters and made me read them to her over and over again as we lay in bed. On several occasions Jenny would read the letters herself while I lay with my head between her thighs, my tongue lapping at her pussy. She particularly loved one of the letters where the husband is made to lick his wife's pussy clean after her lover has deposited a load of spunk in it. I would make a special effort to make her cum while she read the ending of this letter as I knew it excited her.

It was after one of our few sessions where Jenny let me have full sex with her that she began to talk to me about her interest in that letter in the magazine. She said she found it very exciting to think of a man licking her pussy after she had a load deposited there. She said it made her feel sexy and would show that the man really loved her.
As she was telling me this I was kissing her breasts and pulling on her nipples. She placed her hands gently on each side of my head and gradually pushed me further down. I was kissing her stomach then the top of her pubic mound. She gave me a gentle push and my face was up against her wet pussy where I had shot my sperm only minutes before.

I could tell that she was getting really excited. Her hips were gyrating slowly as I ran my tongue tentatively along her wet slit. It didn't taste as bad as I feared and before long as was giving her a good licking, my tongue going up inside her tight hole. After several minutes we changed position and Jenny straddled my face, her pussy only inches above me. She then proceeded to rub herself all over my face. I could feel more of my cum running from her and I lapped it up. Jenny had several orgasms before she was finished with me.

This added a new dimension to our lovemaking. Quite often when Jenny came home from a night out with her friends, which was happening several times a week now, she would tell me that she had been a naughty girl that night.
I would be licking her wet slit as she told me little stories about her evening. She would ask me if I liked eating her when I didn't know what she'd been doing that evening or if she'd been with another man. She even told me once to imagine that I was licking her after another man had had sex with her and asked me over and over if I could taste his cum.

This type of fantasy never failed to bring us both to swift orgasms. It was quite usual for me to wait by the door for Jenny to come home and as soon as she had stepped inside and closed the door I would lift her skirt and begin eating her. At other times, if she was really late getting home, she would come up to our bedroom and wake me. She would then strip her clothes off and quickly squat over my face as I lay with my head on the pillow and I would lick her swollen pussy. At these times her pussy would be extremely wet, almost running, and she would rub herself over my face. It was also left to me to wank myself off as Jenny brought herself off on my face as she claimed that she was too tired to do me afterwards.

We were very close and intimate with each other at this time. I don't think anything brings a couple closer than sharing their fantasies with each other, and I also believe that eating her pussy was the most intimate act that I could perform for her. We both loved each other and loved the sex, even though full sex was now nonexistent between us.

We also started a few other games. Jenny would like to watch me wanking, and I often did it for her wrapping my cock in a pair of her silky panties. Other times she would tell me to wank myself off while she was out and hand me a pair of her pants to do it into. I would show her the spunk encrusted pants when she came home.

We went to a party at one of her friend's houses. This was one of the few times we went out together. The party was in full swing when we arrived. there were couples kissing and feeling each other up in every corner. We had only been there a matter of minutes when Jenny was dragged away to dance by a colleague. I was left alone to find a ******* for myself.

It was probably half an hour later that I saw my wife again. She was sitting with a man on either side of her on one of the sofas. One man had an arm around her shoulder and Jenny was laughing and giggling with them both. The man on her left kept trying to lift her skirt up, in a playful way, and Jenny was pushing his hand away. The room was fairly dark and I knew that they probably couldn't see me as I was stood slightly behind. I watched as the man kept trying his luck and I noticed that each time his hand went higher and higher up my wife's thigh. The man on Jenny's right then seemed to join in and she had no chance against two of them, in fact one of the men held both her hands as the other lifted her skirt high up her thighs. Her long legs were now completely displayed to these two men and anyone else who passed by.

Jenny seemed to give up the battle and proceeded to stretch her legs out in front of her. She was now exposed up to her waist as the men lifted her skirt higher. They were both taking the opportunity to give her a good feel up and I could see their hands roaming over her thighs and up onto her panties. Both men's hands then became busy around her pussy and, although I couldn't see clearly, I had the impression that they were both putting fingers inside her.

Strangely I found this tremendously exciting and my penis was erect inside the white lace pants that Jenny had made me wear that evening. Unfortunately it was at this moment that another of Jenny's girlfriends, Bev, arrived. She obviously took in the scene on the sofa pretty quickly, and the fact that I had been standing watching it, and took me by the hand and into the kitchen area. Bev then engaged me in conversation for half an hour or more, it was pretty obvious that the idea was to keep me away from Jenny and whatever she might be getting up to.

I was a bit upset at first, it wasn't that I wanted to break up Jenny and her boyfriends, I just wanted to watch what was going on. Bev, though, was quite good company. She told me that Jenny and her had no secrets between them and that they had often discussed their sex lives together.
She told me that Jenny was really happy with the way our sex life was and she also implied that she knew that I wasn't actually fucking Jenny anymore.

When Bev eventually let me go I went in search of Jenny but couldn't find her, though there were several rooms that had the doors locked. I contented myself with having a few more drinks and watching the gropings and sexual activities that were openly taking places at various points around the house. I saw Bev sucking a man's cock later in the evening, which was a bit strange as I knew she was married and that her husband was away for a few weeks.

Jenny found me about an hour later. She just came up to me, smiled and asked if I was ready to leave yet.
I told her that I had but that it would have been better if I had known what she had got up to with those two men.
I told her that I had seen the men fingering her while she had her skirt around her waist, but I told her how Bev had taken me away to talk to me.

We were home by this time and Jenny led me straight up to the bedroom. She made me strip off and lay on the bed. Jenny then took her own clothes off and got on the bed with me. She moved straight up to my head and straddled my face with her thighs, her pussy resting against my chest.

She was looking down at me when she said "I really want you to do this for me tonight. You want to do it, don't you?"

I said yes.

She said "It's a bit different tonight. I've been a naughty girl, you know that don't you?".

I had a good idea what she meant, she meant that she had let a man fuck her that evening. My mind was in turmoil but I knew that I wanted her to put her pussy over my face and let me eat it. It was as if she had been training me over the past few weeks. I wanted to eat out her pussy even though a man had cum in her only an hour before. I wanted to prove that I loved her.

Her pussy was still resting on my chest and I could feel the heat coming from it. Jenny asked me again "You want this don't you? You want to eat my pussy, don't you?"

I was nodding and my mouth was open. She was still talking to me as she brought her pussy closer to my face "You really want to eat my sloppy wet cunt, don't you?".

Jenny didn't usually use language like that and it turned me on all the more to hear it now.

I could see her pussy close up now as she brought it above my face. Her lips were red and looked raw. They were also hanging loose and I could see her hole was wet and open. Her cunt really was a mess up close with her hair matted and tangled and her hole literally dripping. She was only a few inches above me so I raised my head and began to lick, first at the outer lips then the long, hanging inner lips. I sucked those lips into my mouth and ran my tongue over them. Then my tongue found her hole. It was as I pushed my tongue inside her that Jenny began to really grind her body down onto my face.

Soon she was rubbing and wiping her cunt all over my face. I couldn't believe how wet she was. She was still talking to me all the time, telling me to lick her and, at one stage, to eat the cum from her.

Some time later when she was happy that I'd licked everything that I could out of her, she slid down beside me in the bed. My face was covered in her pussy juice and, if I believed what she was telling me, the spunk of at least one other man. We kissed several times and she asked me if I wanted her to wank me off.

I was embarrassed to admit that I had shot my load while I was licking her pussy. Jenny found that really amusing and laughingly said that at least it was proof that I had enjoyed what I had just done.

We went to sleep then, Jenny with a well fucked pussy that had been lovingly soothed by my tongue, me with a mixture of my wife and her lovers sex juices drying on my face.

When we woke the next day we talked again about the previous nights experiences. I was a bit reluctant to admit how much I had enjoyed it, but Jenny was really positive and said that it was an experience that she would like to have over and over again. She felt it was good for our relationship for her to have lovers and to share some of the experience with me. She also told me how good I was at oral sex, which made me feel better.

Jenny also told me that she would be going out the following evening and that she would like to think that I would be there for her when she got home to provide, as she put it, that little something extra. I presumed from this that she was going to have sex with a man and she wanted me to clean her up afterwards.

True to her word, Jenny went out the next evening and I even helped her get ready. It was a strange feeling helping your wife of only a few months get dressed to meet a lover. I chose her underwear with special care knowing that another man was going to be removing the little g string that I had pulled up her thighs. Jenny even let me kiss her pussy before she left. She raised her short lycra skirt and slipped the flimsy panties to one side so that I could run my tongue up and down her slit. She tasted divine, but I knew that she would taste even better when she returned that evening with her lovers spunk dripping from her. My penis was erect even before she left.

It was only about half ten when Jenny returned. I was sitting in the lounge when she arrived. She smiled at me as she walked through the doorway and her first words were to tell me that she had been a naughty girl again, but that she had brought me home a present.
Without asking I went and knelt before her as she stood in the centre of the room. I started kissing her legs at the ankles and worked my way upwards. I was soon lifting her skirt up her thighs. The first thing I noticed was that she had dribbled down her stockings, but as I raised the skirt further I could see why. My wife had come home without her knickers.

I gazed at her trimmed pubic hairs and once again noticed the tangled mess they were in. There was drying sperm in amongst the hairs and I could see her cunt lips hanging loosely down again. Jenny pulled my head gently towards her and I buried my face in the sticky mess. I was soon licking the spunk out of her, running my tongue around her slit and up her hole. I even moved around to the rear and got Jenny to bend over while I licked her anus and up the crease of her ass. She seemed to like this especially so I probed her anus with my tongue but it was very tight and I could only get in about half an inch.

Within ten minutes I had cleaned Jenny up sufficiently that she was able to sit with me on the sofa. She watched while I rubbed myself to a swift orgasm. She even scooped some of my cum off my stomach and fed it into my waiting mouth.

Jenny started going out with men about three times a week from then on. There was no pretence at meeting girlfriends or going for dinner, she was going out to get fucked and we both knew it and loved it. I had developed a passion for eating out her sloppy pussy and she had the desire to make me do it. I would look forward all day till the time she would come home in the evening and I could raise her dress or skirt up to her waist and bury my face in the sticky remnants of her lovemaking.

I knew instinctively without her telling me when she began an affair at work. It seemed that she would deliberately let her lover fuck her just before she left work in the evening so that she was still leaking his juices when I met her at the front door. Jenny loved to talk to me while I performed for her. She would ask me if I liked what I was doing, whether she tasted good and whether I loved her.

I had, for the past few weeks, began enjoying licking her anal area. Since that first time, and knowing how much Jenny liked it too, I would make a special effort to clean her up around there. I think she liked me doing it because it was especially humiliating for me to lick her asshole clean. It was with great delight therefore when she came home to me one evening and I found that her once tight little ass had been ravaged. I got Jenny to bend over the edge of our bed while I examined her in more detail. It was clear that she had been fucked up the ass, there was sperm still dribbling from it and I wasted no time in getting my face down the and inserting my tongue into her asshole. Eventually she sat over my face as I lay on the bed and let the spunk run out of her ass into my waiting mouth. I spent a long time kissing and licking her there to show my appreciation for what she had done.

Jenny confided to me that evening that her boyfriends were aware that I liked the job of cleaning her up after they had used her and that one of them had particularly used her ass that night to see if I still did my duty. Jenny had assured him that I would love the idea of cleaning out her asshole but he could not believe that someone could degrade himself that far.

Soon after this Jenny said that she was going to start bringing her lovers home. She was having regular sex with four men now and she wanted them to meet me and for me to be there while she was getting laid. They were also very keen to meet me and also watch me as I sucked their spunk out of Jenny. This was an exciting development for us as it meant that I could be more actively involved in my wife's lovemaking.

Chas was the first friend that Jenny brought home. They had spent the evening together and had arrived at our house around nine. I shook hands with Chas and we seemed to get on ok. I got Chas and Jenny drinks and made one for myself. Jenny sat with Chas on the sofa while I went to sit in an armchair until Jenny stopped me. She told me to come and sit with them, but pointed to the floor by their feet.

I did as she asked and sat at their feet watching as they chatted at first then began to kiss each other. Soon they were feeling each other all over, their hands rarely leaving each other's bodies. Chas then undid Jenny's shirt and was feeling her breasts through her white bra. He freed one breast from its cup then the other and I had a great view as he played with her large brown nipples before taking each in his mouth in turn.

It seemed that it was within minutes that they were both down to their underwear. Chas had a massive bulge in the front of his pants which looked very impressive and Jenny was laid back with her long legs spread well apart. Chas' fingers were moving lightly over the front of her white panties then they slipped inside the waistband and I could see his fingers running down through her pubic hair. It was then that Jenny asked me to remove the last of her clothing, her underwear.
I knelt forward and unhooked her bra and dropped it onto the carpet. Next I reached for her panties and slid them slowly down her legs. She raised herself slightly to help me take them off. She was now naked with her lover.

Chas pulled his pants down as well. He was as well endowed as I had thought. His cock was long, very long, but it was thick as well. And it was hard and erect and slapped against his stomach. The size of it was intimidating.
Jenny leant forward and placed her hands around Chas' erection, one hand above the other and there was still plenty to spare. She looked at me and said "Now you can see why I love it. Isn't it wonderful!"

I had to agree that it was certainly an impressive sight and I could also understand now why Jenny's pussy came to me looking so battered and raw when she'd been out with Chas. This man's cock was about three times the size of mine. His balls looked large and heavy too. I certainly couldn't compete with this man.

Jenny began to move her hands up and down his monster cock. This got Chas' attention and he began to maul her breasts. Chas pushed Jenny gently onto her back on the sofa and moved his body between her widely spread thighs. I watched as he positioned his giant cock at the entrance to her cunt. He held it there for a few seconds before pushing a few inches inside her. Jenny's head was shaking from side to side as another few inched went in. Chas already had more of his cock up inside my wife than I could ever manage and he still had about six more inches to go.

I could see her pussy lips being dragged wide around his cock. He fed another few inches into her and she was screaming now for him to fuck her hard. Chas pulled out then rammed his whole length up her and the breath went out of her. He did the same again, removing his cock from her hole then ramming it back in right up to his balls. He did this again and again. Jenny was having one orgasm after another now and I had never seen her like this before. Chas fucked her for over half an hour in a variety of positions. I'm afraid I shot my own load onto the carpet shortly after they started but no one seemed to notice. I stood in awe watching this man take my wife. Although I had lost my erection, I normally only cum once, I was still rubbing my now flaccid cock. Chas eventually decided that Jenny had been shagged out and shot his load into her, I could see his large balls tightening before he released his sperm into her. They kissed afterwards but Jenny seemed incapable of moving and lay spread eagled on the sofa as Chas got off her.

I glanced down at her pussy and what a sight it was. Her lips were hanging open and I could see right up inside her. Her muscles were quite slack from the pounding her cunt had taken. Jenny noticed me looking at her and smiled. I took this as encouragement and proceeded to kneel between her spread thighs. Jenny didn't move, as I gradually moved my mouth nearer and nearer to her ravaged cunt. I could smell her aroma and I could also smell the scent of cum, it was overpowering. Eventually my mouth was up against her cunt hole and I tentatively began to kiss her sticky wet slit. It didn't take long before I was using my tongue and within seconds I was swallowing load after load of Chas' spunk as it drained out of her. It was so sexy that I regained my erection and I began to wank myself as I ate the fresh spunk out of Jenny's pussy.

After I had cleaned her up, Jenny really humiliated me by telling me to thank him for giving my wife so much pleasure.
I was so far gone with lust and love for my wife that I did as she asked. I looked up at Chas and thanked him for satisfying Jenny. Chas left soon afterwards and Jenny and I retired to bed.

Our life changed from this point. Several times a week Jenny would bring a boyfriend home. I would be made to clean Jenny's pussy with my mouth after they had sex. Jenny also invited Bev around one evening. She brought along her own boyfriend, apparently her husband was aware of her extra marital affairs but had no objection. Both Jenny and Bev got fucked by their respective partners and then swapped over. I got the job of cleaning both women with my tongue. I think Bev was very impressed with me because she commented that she was going to get her husband trained the same way.
That was the hottest story I have read yet. Thank you for sharing.

Jenny

She murmured "no".

I said yes.

wow.....................

Jenny

She murmured "no".

I said yes.

Hell of a tale, well written, something to get you off on.

Back