Jeanies Toronto (Mississauga) Ontario Canada

sweetginny

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
This club is a weekend only place. Friday and Saturday evenings. Sunday afternoons and evenings. Friday's are where single men are invited. It's a club atmosphere and play starts around midnight downstairs. Saturdays are couples nights. I have never had much luck meeting people then. I swear that the couples are those who aren't married to each other and are out for the night together and not interested in swapping or inviting others to play. But, that's just my opinion.

Sundays is my favourite. Some times there is a BBC theme, but all men will show up. Starting a 2 pm and going until after midnight, it's low keyed and takes place in the downstairs bar/play area. Play is encouraged all day. What I find fun is it is a 20 foot walk from the bar to the bed area. If you're an exhibitionist, play where everyone can see you from the bar. Or, there are curtained areas. I've never been disappointed.

It's clean, staffed with very nice people and there are no parking issues. When I go by myself, I feel safe as the staff will watch over me. And, at the end of the night, I can ask for, and get, an ******* to my car to make sure I am always safe.

I like the place and would recommend it to anyone visiting Toronto.

www.happyhedonist.com

Last edited:
This club is a weekend only place. Friday and Saturday evenings. Sunday afternoons and evenings. Friday's are where single men are invited. It's a club atmosphere and play starts around midnight downstairs. Saturdays are couples nights. I have never had much luck meeting people then. I swear that the couples are those who aren't married to each other and are out for the night together and not interested in swapping or inviting others to play. But, that's just my opinion.

Sundays is my favourite. Some times there is a BBC theme, but all men will show up. Starting a 2 pm and going until after midnight, it's low keyed and takes place in the downstairs bar/play area. Play is encouraged all day. What I find fun is it is a 20 foot walk from the bar to the bed area. If you're an exhibitionist, play where everyone can see you from the bar. Or, there are curtained areas. I've never been disappointed.

It's clean, staffed with very nice people and there are no parking issues. When I go by myself, I feel safe as the staff will watch over me. And, at the end of the night, I can ask for, and get, an ******* to my car to make sure I am always safe.

www.happyhedonist.com
ty for the info i'll keep this in mind when i visit Toronto for the 1st time

www.happyhedonist.com

will check it out. Hopefully it’s still going.

This club has been closed for about two years now. You should check out Club M4 now on Dundas St in Mississauga. There is a BBC party from 3-7PM on the third Saturday of the month that has been going for 4 years now. You should check it out.

This club has been closed for about two years now. You should check out Club M4 now on Dundas St in Mississauga. There is a BBC party from 3-7PM on the third Saturday of the month that has been going for 4 years now. You should check it out.

we went to Club M4 for the first time in two years. This new place is much better. In the old location you had to walk through the play area to get to the change rooms. Now you enter the change rooms first. We watched for a bit. Then bumped into an old friend. Well not old in age just a friend from the club we have known and partied with.

Back