JapxChinese Girl in London

That sounds rather hot and interesting 👌🏿

To me

She deserves a black dick like yours

An a weak asa white guy as her cuck

She needs to say to hit sit in that corner an watch how I get fucked properly

Them when u cum up her unprotected

She says get here now eat this superior man's cum from my well fucked pussy

I also see her sucking your dick an making him sit right by u both then kissing him on lips saying see this is how I act when I'm horny an have big cock to play with

To me

She deserves a black dick like yours

An a weak asa white guy as her cuck

She needs to say to hit sit in that corner an watch how I get fucked properly

Them when u cum up her unprotected

She says get here now eat this superior man's cum from my well fucked pussy

I also see her sucking your dick an making him sit right by u both then kissing him on lips saying see this is how I act when I'm horny an have big cock to play with
I would totally be that white cuck for MissyBae plus more

Or would one day you'll find another Asian or black lady to cuck u sererve

I actually really like the sound of MissyBae and she posted this thread on my birthday, looks like a good sign to me ;)

I do prefer Asian women in general and I am open to various kinky things. I do think being owned by a black women could be sexy too

I actually really like the sound of MissyBae and she posted this thread on my birthday, looks like a good sign to me ;)

I do prefer Asian women in general and I am open to various kinky things. I do think being owned by a black women could be sexy too
I hope u end up dating missy bae
I pray u get what u deserve

Jesus.... Literally the a bunch of fakes and wannabes, all circle jerking to some BS fantasy...
Y'all need to learn how to properly form words and sentences, maybe get out of the house some...
Not.one single thing here is reality, not one single female here is actually real 🤣

Back